Butch...

Advertisement
Was an ******* to the BOT when he left. Lied to the BOT when they tried to hire him back. Thats why he isn’t here get over it. Move on. Hes not here bc he shot himself in the foot.
not2.jpg

You know a bot in a video game your goal is to shot them.but you guys got me laughing tonight thanks I needed that been a tough week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You do know that he interviewed and “accepted” the head coaching job, before Richt became available. The second time this administration didn’t keep its promise to him. He turned down Alabama and Houston to stay here, before he bounced to Cleveland. **** you’re one dumb ************

Wait, really? I missed this. Link?

the BOT asked an obscure fact that was given to them by UNC. Butch didn’t think the BOT knew so he lied.BOT said see ya never.

Sounds very feasible. That's exactly the way the zero integrity guys operate. They've gotten away with lies throughout their life and can't imagine they'll ever be caught or called out on it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Huge Butch fan, but to continue this convo is crazy. What’s done is done.

Go Canes!
Agree BUT, here we are again fixin to be in coach search mode. We know they will never pay to get an Urban Meyer type coach, so whadaya do. I look at it like i'd rather have Butch who's been there done that, AND actually wants to be here, than some dude that has never even come close. My point about wanting to be here is huge to me, there are not many proven coaches who want this job, who want to come live in Miami where there's 10 homicides before lunch every day, who wants to live under a microscope. Who wants to work for an admin who dont GAF about the football program to begin with. You think about that, what good coach wants that ****, whats the selling point here bro, tell me

Advertisement
Back