BUTCH MUTHA****IN DAVIS *******!!

Advertisement
Butch just took a team full of unranked & low ranked 2/3-star kids & whooped our asses at Marlins Park.

This is an indictment on Diaz more than anything that has happened this season.

He has to go... This is Al Folden in year 1 all over again, we're screwed if we don't amputate the arm right now... The program will suffer drastically if we have to endure 3-4 more years of this sh*t.

If he owns Miami, what happened in 2018?

Glad he can sail off into the sunset with a nice win, but no national titles.

Was the weirdest game I’ve ever seen..Butch league asf..puns intended..them kids man..MFs got out played and punked in key moments..same as CMU smh..Butch slurpers y’all go ahead n have this night..idk what hit we take on the trail..man **** I’m goin 2 sleep

Advertisement
Was the weirdest game I’ve ever seen..Butch league asf..puns intended..them kids man..MFs got out played and punked in key moments..same as CMU smh..Butch slurpers y’all go ahead n have this night..idk what hit we take on the trail..man **** I’m goin 2 sleep
da b fo sho dawg

Advertisement
If he owns Miami, what happened in 2018?

Glad he can sail off into the sunset with a nice win, but no national titles.
He beat us with FIU, FIU!!!!!! Florida International Community College/University....FIU!!!
That's like asking UAB to beat Bama, ridiculous!
Yet Butch did just that. Beat Miami, and he beat our asses good too. If there is any argument about who the better coach is it ends now.

He beat us with FIU, FIU!!!!!! Florida International Community College/University....FIU!!!
That's like asking UAB to beat Bama, ridiculous!
Yet Butch did just that. Beat Miami, and he beat our asses good too. If there is any argument about who the better coach is it ends now.

Great, but he can't stay within 30 of FAU. Butch is stepping into the peaceful life of retirement. Good for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back