Butch for ST??

bacane

Junior
I know a vocal following is big on Butch & probably hurt he isn't top dog, but could we pay him enough to join staff as a mentor to Manny? Let him straighten up special teams & mentor defensive staff. Could we add title of associate head coach & pay him $750K or so? Definitely a Saban-type move. Could we do it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know a vocal following is big on Butch & probably hurt he isn't top dog, but could we pay him enough to join staff as a mentor to Manny? Let him straighten up special teams & mentor defensive staff. Could we add title of associate head coach & pay him $750K or so? Definitely a Saban-type move. Could we do it?

Well Butch makes a million at FIU so i'm not sure if he would take a pay cut and a demotion from Head Coach

Advertisement
These types of Butch threads along with the erudite discussions of plugging any random Cane legend into a vacant position coach position are what make this site great and why I finally came in from the shadows. Because nothing upholds our greatness like letting Butchy serve as Manny's aide-de-camp and having Ed Reed grovel with some 3-star Generation-Z ATH from Ocala over a 2nd helping of Momma's overly-salty collard greens.

Why do people post stupid **** like this

Advertisement
Advertisement
These types of Butch threads along with the erudite discussions of plugging any random Cane legend into a vacant position coach position are what make this site great and why I finally came in from the shadows. Because nothing upholds our greatness like letting Butchy serve as Manny's aide-de-camp and having Ed Reed grovel with some 3-star Generation-Z ATH from Ocala over a 2nd helping of Momma's overly-salty collard greens.
Strat-O-Matic coaching game. Roll the dice, give the wheel a spin and see who comes up.

Special Teams is not enough. Make him the recruiting coordinator also and I'm sure that would sweeten the deal enough to lure him away from FIU.

Advertisement
Back