Butch Davis

AustinCane86

Thunderdome
Hasn't had a coaching position since 2010 and his last football role was over 2 years ago as an advisor. Why again would he be a good hire? Please enlighten me...

Advertisement
watch 30 for 30 dog

my god

put it this way he lands cooper lane rudolph, at wideout

he lands collin scarlett cook michel

he lands savage lineman

miami dont need x's and o's, even though are coaches are real bad now. jimbo Fisher won by recruiting at fsu nothing else.

Last edited:
Potato_main.jpg

Advertisement
I hate Golden. Just asking why we wouldn't be targeting a guy who is ACTUALLY coaching right now. Simple question

i don't wanna hear age or the past cuz petrino got a job and sabans old.

butch can evaluate protect sfla and fkin develop, its a gift he wont lose cuz of age. cant wait till this season is over

Advertisement
"Watch 30 for 30" is all you needed to hear, OP. These cats really think that it's 1995 and that he is going to come in and repeat that success.

Of course, the whole country believes that as well, which is why so many colleges are after him every year.

Guaranteed that when Golden is fired, he will NEVER coach at D1 level again! The whole country knows he is a bum.
"Watch 30 for 30" is all you needed to hear, OP. These cats really think that it's 1995 and that he is going to come in and repeat that success.

Of course, the whole country believes that as well, which is why so many colleges are after him every year.

Advertisement

never underestimate the stupidity of the masses

Advertisement
Guaranteed that when Golden is fired, he will NEVER coach at D1 level again! The whole country knows he is a bum.

So what? We don't have to pick one or the other.

never underestimate the stupidity of the masses

Like the masses who won't touch Butch Davis with a ten foot pole?

Advertisement
Back