Butch Davis

IMHO, if the BOT was that behind Golden in the beginning, fine. We get it. A lot of us were buffalo'd too.

If they come out and say, Folden, you're fired and then proceed to pick a winner, then great. We all make mistakes. I'm sure if they BBB and we come back category 5 strong, **** near everyone on here will be raising their pints and quarts while singing the UM fight song.

Al, like many say, talked a great game in the interview. Problem was, his on field showings, even at Temple, were average at best when you start looking at who they were playing vs. personnel

This time, when the BOT/Pres/AD decide to hire someone, look not only at the w-l, but who the teams played and what type of athletes the coach had (Having the most talented team in the division but can't win it is a red flag, obviously). This will tell you more about the ability to coach and use his personnel to their potential.

Just fire Golden already. :11263308176_542fcfb

Advertisement
Lmfao at this being a 10 win team. Who the **** believe that preseason? Holy **** we're dealing with complete and utter ******* retards. Best case this was an 8 win squad and that was pushing it. I didn't see us having a losing season but 7-5 seemed ******* obvious after last year.

Only the retards who run UM and the #CanesFam could have watched last year and thought we were in the right direction. That was the cheapest 9 win season I've ever seen.

Lmfao at this being a 10 win team. Who the **** believe that preseason? Holy **** we're dealing with complete and utter ****ing retards. Best case this was an 8 win squad and that was pushing it. I didn't see us having a losing season but 7-5 seemed ****ing obvious after last year.

Only the retards who run UM and the #CanesFam could have watched last year and thought we were in the right direction. That was the cheapest 9 win season I've ever seen.

If the kids were coached up, then a 10 win season could have actually been possible with this talent. However, we all know that the kids were never going to be coached up with this staph (more of the opposite probably) and that 8-4 was probably the best case scenario.

Disband the ******* program and stop wasting these kids' eligibility.

Throwing away another year because the BOT is either too cheap or too ******* stupid to fire Golden.

Sack the **** up and do what needs to be done.

Advertisement
Back