Butch Davis on 790theTicket at 7:00pm

Advertisement
I hope he comes. I was one of those people who thought there was no way he would ever come back. I hope I'm wrong. He's the guy I want.

didn't get a chance to listen..was he asked at all if he has at least been contacted by UM? That is the elephant in the room. If he is not being asked I am sure that is a precondition before interviews that it is one of the questions not to be asked. Not asking it as an interviewer is so obvious, that it must mean things are going on behind the scenes, and they want to keep it quiet as much as possible to not fuel more speculation.

May be a good sign (or not) if Beast did not inquire and just kept the questions more generic.

didn't get a chance to listen..was he asked at all if he has at least been contacted by UM? That is the elephant in the room. If he is not being asked I am sure that is a precondition before interviews that it is one of the questions not to be asked. Not asking it as an interviewer is so obvious, that it must mean things are going on behind the scenes, and they want to keep it quiet as much as possible to not fuel more speculation.

May be a good sign (or not) if Beast did not inquire and just kept the questions more generic.

It isn't Feast interviewing on these Monday morning interviews. He comes on the Zaslow & Joy with Romberg & Tobin.

They did NOT ask him if he's had any contact with UM.

Advertisement

It isn't Feast interviewing on these Monday morning interviews. He comes on the Zaslow & Joy with Romberg & Tobin.

Thanks...how do you not ask a question everyone would like to know? It's a no-brainer that they are being told a head of time not to ask.

Thanks...how do you not ask a question everyone would like to know? It's a no-brainer that they are being told a head of time not to ask.

Guaranteed.

Not even a SNIFF of a question. Like it's a non-issue.

Likely previous contractual agreements are still in effect, and I guess we'll know when we know.

Advertisement
Love that he gives neither FSU nor UF ANY props. When asked who was toughest coaches to prepare for he says VT and Syracuse. We MUST hire Butch Davis. It's a no brainier

VT is a great answer though. Had to be insanely difficult to prepare for Beamer's ST's & Michael Vick all in 1 week lol

FSU we knew front to back, so it wasn't hard to prepare for. Plus a night game in Blacksburg was tougher than a night game in Doak.

Good listen, guy is still pretty sharp.

Love that he gives neither FSU nor UF ANY props. When asked who was toughest coaches to prepare for he says VT and Syracuse. We MUST hire Butch Davis. It's a no brainier

VT is a great answer though. Had to be insanely difficult to prepare for Beamer's ST's & Michael Vick all in 1 week lol

FSU we knew front to back, so it wasn't hard to prepare for. Plus a night game in Blacksburg was tougher than a night game in Doak.

That's all I'm saying guys. Butch still has tons left in the tank and would take us to the promised land.

Butch has clearly been advised not to mention the UM gig and has, in turn, told the media outlets he deals with not to bring up the subject. He went from publicly campaigning for the job to going completely mute on it. If that doesn't tell you something, then you're retarded.

Butch has clearly been advised not to mention the UM gig and has, in turn, told the media outlets he deals with not to bring up the subject. He went from publicly campaigning for the job to going completely mute on it. If that doesn't tell you something, then you're retarded.

Reported.

Standby for infraction.

Advertisement
Butch has clearly been advised not to mention the UM gig and has, in turn, told the media outlets he deals with not to bring up the subject. He went from publicly campaigning for the job to going completely mute on it. If that doesn't tell you something, then you're r*****ed.

Reported.

Standby for infraction.

Quoting without censoring the quote.

Reproted.

Advertisement
Back