Butch Davis makes too much sense

Richt will sell tickets. Richt or Butch is a win win. Huge upgrades over golden. Great college coaches.

Think 5 years ago it was randy edsall or AL golden n now we are talking butch Davis or Richt

He would sell. But it wouldnt be like the buzz that Butch would bring. Its almost like the admins are afraid of the ridiculous aura and buzz around the program if Butch is the coach. He would instantly rejuvenate the entire fan base. People would just by tickets if Richt is hired because Golden is gone and everyone wants to be apart of the "hot thing to do in town"...Esp in Miami. But after a year that would wear off.

Unless we win right away. Which would be the expectations from Richt from jump. I would think immediate 10 win season from him. Miami fans would love that

Advertisement
But my thing is richt got fired whhhyyyy and also i think he got comfortable at uga, butch is starving and will work work work

Richt may now have a chip on his shoulder. Plus, dealing with the SEC is a grind and has had to deal with Nick Saban on a regular basis. Winning the ACC is a lot easier when you just have to deal with FSU and Clemson.

But he cant beat saban how hes going to beat Fisher, butch u smash both of them when its built

This makes absolutely zero sense. Have you seen Butch coach against Fisher and Saban? No, you haven't. I like Butch if he gets the gig, but you guys are setting some unrealistic expectations. You act like we're going to run through the whole country year 1, when you don't even know what the staff's going to look like. Some of you are knocking quality candidates like Mullen and Richt to fulfill your BBB agenda.

Gator fans (based on WQAM) don't want Richt or Mullen coming to Miami, that actually scares them. They want Butch to come to Miami because he's not a sure guarantee. Again, I don't mind if Butch gets the gig. But some of you just want Butch and aren't looking big picture.

Richt will sell tickets. Richt or Butch is a win win. Huge upgrades over golden. Great college coaches.

Think 5 years ago it was randy edsall or AL golden n now we are talking butch Davis or Richt

He would sell. But it wouldnt be like the buzz that Butch would bring. Its almost like the admins are afraid of the ridiculous aura and buzz around the program if Butch is the coach. He would instantly rejuvenate the entire fan base. People would just by tickets if Richt is hired because Golden is gone and everyone wants to be apart of the "hot thing to do in town"...Esp in Miami. But after a year that would wear off.

Unless we win right away. Which would be the expectations from Richt from jump. I would think immediate 10 win season from him. Miami fans would love that

After the bowl game they could have 9 wins with golden and Scott. Acc title and playoff appearance is the expectations next year.

Butch sells more **** ill buy tickets n i never have

Can we all bookmark that this guy has never bought tickets the next time he comments on the state of the program?

Advertisement

Butch sells more **** ill buy tickets n i never have

Can we all bookmark that this guy has never bought tickets the next time he comments on the state of the program?

I think he lives in New Jersey or some****. Buy a plane ticket fool. Take a trip to Miami. I got you

Advertisement
Back