Butch Davis = Flopping cramps in CFB

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Butch Davis will always be remembered primarily for introducing the "fake cramps" syndrome into CFB....

Did you guys catch both LSU and Clemson faking cramps last night to slow each other down?

NCAA is now going to hafta come up with a new rule to stop this...

My guess is 2 cramps in a quarter = 1 timeout loss + cramping player is out for a quarter to "protect their health"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch Davis will always be remembered primarily for introducing the "fake cramps" syndrome into CFB....

Did you guys catch both LSU and Clemson faking cramps last night to slow each other down?

My guess is 2 cramps in a quarter = 1 timeout loss + cramping player is out for a quarter to "protect their health"

Any player who stops play because of an injury should be required to sit out the series or the team can use a timeout.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-06-at-11.06.04-AM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

You’re have just passed Dr. Rev Lee as the dumbest ************ on CIS. Put down the vape pen donkey, your brain is dead.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I used to call it the Dwayne Wade special.

If a players get’s injured they should sit a predetermined amount of plays(4-5) or the coach can burn a timeout.

Any player stopping play with an injury should be required to sit out 10 minutes of clock time for his unit, defense or offense.

Funniest thing is they had to fake cramps against Penos’ “up tempo” offense! That’s like slowing down molasses in January

Advertisement
Back