Butch Barry's wish list?

Advertisement
Advertisement

If Walker is trolling the Canes, he's doing a much better job of it than Bogle or Stevenson last year. I don't get the same vibe. And at least we have a good lineup if he is ******** with us, not like last year when we put all our eggs in the Neal and Tarquin basket.... When's his planned verbal commitment announcement date again?

If Walker is trolling the Canes, he's doing a much better job of it than Bogle or Stevenson last year. I don't get the same vibe. And at least we have a good lineup if he is ******** with us, not like last year when we put all our eggs in the Neal and Tarquin basket.... When's his planned verbal commitment announcement date again?

Doesn’t have a date announced

Advertisement
Walker's not trolling his interest in Miami is legit. His folks want him close to home & he really does have a great connection with Coach Barry. We'll land him if we handle our business on the field & win.

If we sh*t the bed this season then you know how it goes... As of right now we lead, but will have to battle with FSU for him as well. We can win that battle the same way we did with Donaldson's recruitment.

Walker's not trolling his interest in Miami is legit. His folks want him close to home & he really does have a great connection with Coach Barry. We'll land him if we handle our business on the field & win.

If we sh*t the bed this season then you know how it goes... As of right now we lead, but will have to battle with FSU for him as well. We can win that battle the same way we did with Donaldson's recruitment.
I think when the recruits see fsu going 5-7 again or 6-6 that's going to cut out any momentum they have. Kids want to play around winners. The seat will be so hot for Taggart. We all know he OL and QB issues.. that's a recipe for disaster. Winning on the field this year really will determine if we have a 2018 or a 2019 type of class.

Advertisement
Ivins commented in one thread like a week ago that he’s gotten some vibes from Dumervil that he wanted in. Miami just doesn’t seem interested for whatever reason
I think that Manny and company know about the banana in the tail pipe.

Where did Baker come from? Is he even good? What’s his deal? Who is buying the next round?

Advertisement
Im perfectly fine with Rivers smith Washington denis and walker. No need for 6 plus Nelson is legit even if dumervil comes either walker rivers or Dumervil will transfer.

I dont see how the numbers work for 6 Ol, and its a bad roster move anyhow. Predict we take 5.
I’m guessing it’s a developmental thing. There not taking dudes to start this or next year and are taking a page from schools that have dominant o lines with dudes they have developed. I also assume it’s a bag thing with the top oline guys. Bama and the rest spend a lot of money on dudes that don’t pan out on that Oline.
Dominant o lines are full of seniors and juniors.
I think last year’s Wisconsin team had like two 5th year guys on it on top of some 4th year guys.

Im perfectly fine with Rivers smith Washington denis and walker. No need for 6 plus Nelson is legit even if dumervil comes either walker rivers or Dumervil will transfer.
Walker and Rivers could legit start right away with Scaife on the other side.

Advertisement
Back