Butch Barry

In a weird sidewinder boner type of way...it’s the only position that actually progressed as the year went on lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think we should fire him. You need to give this guy time. He needs to teach these guys the correct technique. I can’t even imagine how bad their mechanics were. Brining in a new line coach every year won’t help these players develop

Worked for UF in year 1 last year. Our OL got worse.

Advertisement
If he is fired first or only, it’s an obvious scapegoat move.

Exactly andd that would be the beginning of the end, butch barry has done a real solid job, its the playcalling along with jw15's indecisive *** out their playing the qb position just like his waffling *** mindset, he needs to see what its like to be a cheer leader again for a whole year. Somebody has created a monster in jw15, level of play got worst, manny would be wise to go another route!

Advertisement
Would bring in some nice spread concepts as well.

Frankly, if I was in Manny's shoes( I wouldn't be, because there's no way in **** I would have built such a crappy staff), I would be looking at Addazio as the OL/Recruiting Coordinator and go out and find someone like Chad Morris to be the QB/OC. Miami can afford those guys right now. Why? Because their previous schools would be paying part of their salaries. Miami can pay Chad what they are paying Enos, and he still comes out on top, because Arky is still on the hook for whatever he was making in the first place. In fact, they could pay him less, Arky is picking up the tab for a couple of years. Same with BC and Addazio. There's no reason why Miami can't upgrade with some of these guys who were **** good assistants. Then again, I doubt Morris and Addazio would want to work for such a pathetic lightweight in Diaz.

Advertisement
Back