Butch Barry

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think we should fire him. You need to give this guy time. He needs to teach these guys the correct technique. I can’t even imagine how bad their mechanics were. Brining in a new line coach every year won’t help these players develop

Advertisement
I'm hearing he will be cut after staff evaluations complete but my sources aren't that great anymore. Hoping others way more connected can chime in

Advertisement
I don’t think we should fire him. You need to give this guy time. He needs to teach these guys the correct technique. I can’t even imagine how bad their mechanics were. Brining in a new line coach every year won’t help these players develop
I’m hoping this is sarcasm. How can our OL be unable to get their hands on a DL? Herbert et al were incapable, horrific.

Advertisement

It's not just the technique, it's the scheme. These guys are blocking air sometimes and other times 2 guys are blocking 1 and guys are running free. Scaife should have been much better just from reps/experience but he wasn't.

We are the absolute worst at combo blocking and getting to the 2nd level....LBs and DBs are always free to tackle. We're even worse at pulling.

Advertisement
Back