Butch Barry out Garin Justise in at OL

Can anyone translate these advanced stats to tell me if UNLV was any good last year on OL?

pUzIMQa.png

Advertisement
Can anyone translate these advanced stats to tell me if UNLV was any good last year on OL?

View attachment 108206
It may be better to look at 2018 stats when he was strictly OL. Since he was the OC (I'm assuming this includes play calling) I feel like it's not the most accurate reflection of what can bring here. He's here to positively impact someone else's offense, not to implement his own. Just a thought.

Advertisement
It may be better to look at 2018 stats when he was strictly OL. Since he was the OC (I'm assuming this includes play calling) I feel like it's not the most accurate reflection of what can bring here. He's here to positively impact someone else's offense, not to implement his own. Just a thought.

2018 as well

YI6aHKG.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s said in interviews he’d look around if Barry was let go. I thought the reason Barry was still around was they were waiting until the kid was on campus.
He said he might it depends. He also said Miami is a good academic school and he’s rooming with his buddy chantz. Doubt he asks to be released at this point

He signed. Getting to campus doesn't make the LOI anymore binding.

I’m aware.

But, it’s a lot more difficult for a kid to get cold feet when he’s on campus with the new coaches and his teammates than when he’s at home getting bombarded with texts from opposing teams players (and coaches probably) telling him to make the switch.

Advertisement
Nice pickup...former WVU player under RichRod and actually was a very young HC at a small school in West Virginia. Turned that program around if I recall. I like OL coaches who worked and/or played under Rich Rod and Rick Trickett....our OL better be in tip top shape though.
Poor Navaugh, lol. Dude will need to lose at least 50 lbs.

Advertisement
Back