Butch Barry out Garin Justise in at OL

Advertisement
1578769841781.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not negative. However don’t think Manny has many relationships with OL coaches that run spread. Come on man.
Also we will be negative until shown otherwise. U talk for yourself.
last year was horrible. but, after the season ended, most thought Manny was too stubborn or unwilling to make any changes. i give him credit for making them and he's still the HC. we can be negative about last year forever but also acknowledge the positives. all i've read is that Diaz is the main source, with a lot of support to bring alonzo in. Maybe the only Jimmy loves Miami football more than Diaz as HC. Doesn't mean he will succeed of be a good coach. The reason I want Diaz to succeed is he is not going to leave UM...never. If he gets this rolling, the stars will align again and we will all get what we hope for. I wrote Moving on....not specifically for you to move on. I changed it.

Advertisement
last year was horrible. but, after the season ended, most thought Manny was too stubborn or unwilling to make any changes. i give him credit for making them and he's still the HC. we can be negative about last year forever but also acknowledge the positives. all i've read is that Diaz is the main source, with a lot of support to bring alonzo in. Maybe the only Jimmy loves Miami football more than Diaz as HC. Doesn't mean he will succeed of be a good coach. The reason I want Diaz to succeed is he is not going to leave UM...never. If he gets this rolling, the stars will align again and we will all get what we hope for. I wrote Moving on....not specifically for you to move on. I changed it.

And Coker cleaned house after the 05 Peach Bowl. But the foundation was already rotting. I fear that's the problem here. Getting better assistants is a start but it doesn't solve the big issues.

Advertisement
Interesting looking dude. Looks like he's the child of Gary Busey and Art Kehoe. He's relatively overachieving on the wife front and I'm almost certain I played beer pong at Round Up against him and several other WVU linemen back in the day. Therefore....I'm cautiously optimistic about this hire.

View attachment 108175

Definitely battling above his average....but then again so is Banda so Im not sure it makes you a grwat coach lol

Barry was an Assistant offensive line coach in the NFL for 4 years and a college offensive line coach for 1 year at central Michigan. I can’t find his other stops but at CMU he coached tight ends most of the time.

Professional coaching is great but he was the assistant coach. George Warhop was the offensive line coach and run game coordinator - his resume includes multiple stops as offensive line coach at the college and professional level. Barry was his assistant.
What you fail to realize, is that there's a HUGE difference between NFL and College coaching. You will use that against Barry for being an Assistant position coach but won't use it against Jess Simpson 🤔 that's funny

Barry wasn’t even an ol coach , he was a assistant ol coach lol. Searles getting fired was a very common occurrence. Both hires sucked.

This is actually a very good hire with a lot of experience for a young guy.
Ok and Jess Simpson was an Assistant DL coach before Miami. Your point?

Advertisement
Back