Butch and Richt

gcane101

Redshirt Freshman
I would love to see this combo. I'm only posting because of the statement made by Richt that he waould like to go back to calling plays.

Any thoughts?

Advertisement
Would love to see this combo too, but it's only a pipe dream in my opinion. Don't know if Richt wants to be only an OC or a head coach who calls the offense.

Do you really think a guy that has been a Head Coach at a major program for 15 years wants to become on offensive coordinator and work under someone? Come on........

Can we have two co-hc's??? LOL would be revolutionary!!!

Hire one for DC one for OC and split the HC money between them. Start a new trend.

When it works and everyone starts doing it, then FSU can claim they started it first!

Advertisement
As I said elsewhere, Richt at HC and Butch at DC would have David Cutcliffe, Paul Johnson, Larry Fedora, and the rest of the ACC wanna-bees running in fear.

Richt is not coming to Miami to be a fkn oc. He will get a hc job. If I'm Maryland I'm all over him for it

Dude why not??? Maybe he doesn't want all the responsibility??? He's getting paid by Georgia, and making some serious pocket change just to call plays.... Some people like to run the show, some like to be behind the scenes! Listen, anything is possible!! And he'll have more time to do his religious stuff.... Allow us to dream, it's costing you nothing at all.

Richt pretty much came out and said he wants to coach more hands on again. Butch pretty much came out and said he'll take a pay cut to bring in a good staff. Butch HC ,Richt OC/AHC. Sounds great to me.

Advertisement
Mark richt should be the top candidate tied with Butch. His floor of 9-3 with a chance of 10 wins in the bowl game with Uga will have eclipsed our ceiling of 9 wins in the past 10 years.... And he is doing it in the toughest conference. That automatically equates to 10 plus win seasons in the acc...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back