But....but...we can still win the Coastal!

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
ROFLMAO!

I predicted this to be the slurpers excuse when we were 2-2, last Spring.

It is too funny. I am, unfortunately, right way too often. I told you Nebraska and UL blow us out, AND I told you the slurpers would claim we are in like Flint for the Coastal, the second the Nebraska blowout is over with.

Seriously, I hate being right in this case. :(

Advertisement
We are going to lose like 5 games. Forget the coastal. I just hope we're not worse than South Florida and Florida Atlantic for prides sake.

Losing only 5 games will have the slurpers gloating like it was 2001, BTW. LOL

But.....but...it's really Golden's FIRST year!

ROFLMAO!

I predicted this to be the slurpers excuse when we were 2-2, last Spring.

It is too funny. I am, unfortunately, right way too often. I told you Nebraska and UL blow us out, AND I told you the slurpers would claim we are in like Flint for the Coastal, the second the Nebraska blowout is over with.

Seriously, I hate being right in this case. :(

so you predicted we lose 2 tough road games after our starting qb went down in the spring, why Smokey you are brillant

Advertisement
Yea but VT lost so we are still in it! Quit complaining and support the team there are still 6 more years on the contract it'll happen obviously just trust the process

Yea but VT lost so we are still in it! Quit complaining and support the team there are still 6 more years on the contract it'll happen obviously just trust the process

The sad truth is that this is exactly what some on here and on the staff think. Pussified mentality IMO

LOL! See? The "We loast Willaims" excuse !

ROFLMAO! Willaims, maybe the worst QB in history besides Heaps. THAT is why we get blown out!

The clown that couldn't come in for an AWFUL Morris last year, and the guy who dogcrapped us out of a Coastal Title in 2012 with his display against a pathetic UNC team at home.

Yeah. "But....but...freshman QB!!!!"

What was Dumbo Fisher's excuse toinight? Against a team that would beat us by 45 points? Oh, that's right, Dumbo didn't NEED an excusde, did he?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back