Burns probably on travel team now

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
Choc Gray's few snaps this year have all been solid, I hope he surprises us.

rokulika

DIE HOMER SCUM
Amazing that Choc is finally going to get his shot. I hope he doesn't melt.

TreOFive

Fug the Gates and Semenholes
Beat Gatech is all that matters. no one needs to be looking ahead of the next game. We need Homer, Choc and anyone else who lines up in the backfield this weekend to bring their A game.

Go Canes

Salt

"It's All About The Roo"
Is Burns healthy again ?
Has been on scout team and is likely to travel. He had been cleared to practice a while back (around fall camp I think). I guess he is ok to play if needed.

The Franchise

All-American
Rick seems like he's spooked by Burns' unreliability from a physical standpoint. He probably doesn't want to waste reps on him and then have him fall apart on the first hit. Might be better off just prepping Dallas as the 3rd back and use Burns as an emergency RB if we lose another guy.

Pentagon Cane

Junior
Rick seems like he's spooked by Burns' unreliability from a physical standpoint. He probably doesn't want to waste reps on him and then have him fall apart on the first hit. Might be better off just prepping Dallas as the 3rd back and use Burns as an emergency RB if we lose another guy.
There were ball security concerns before he got hurt. Then he missed a lot of practice so understanding what he needs to do is an issue. Dallas is a smart kid and a former quarterback. And before anybody says Dallas has never played running back. Newsflash--Trayvon McMillian for Virginia Tech was a 3-year starting quarterback at Hylton High School. Smart kid, good athlete. Dallas will be fine and contribute.

rokulika

DIE HOMER SCUM
Boourns might be humpty dumpty in pads, but we'll never know if he's any good unless they give him a shot.

Brown was quoted recently as saying that he was 100% healthy. If not now, when?

k9cane

Senior
If running backs are any good, most likely they are 3 -and-done so if he's any good or useful, might as well get Burns out there as soon as possible, I say

Angry Ibis

I Stand by the []_[]
Boourns might be humpty dumpty in pads, but we'll never know if he's any good unless they give him a shot.

Brown was quoted recently as saying that he was 100% healthy. If not now, when?
Play him. He dies. He dies.

mjackson6

Senior
Playing GT is always about offensive efficiency and it's not like you ask your offense to play a ton of snaps. You have to keep your best players in the game. This should be all Travis Homer. This isn't a game (unless we get up a few scores) to try to get other guys snaps just to get them snaps. We might run 45 plays the entire game

mackjones

Sophomore
according to Richt. Sounds like Dallas may be a possibility as a 3rd back, but looks primarily like Homer and Choc for now (if your read between the lines).

University of Miami running back Mark Walton to undergo season-ending surgery on ankle | Miami Herald

We have TWO away games left, North Carolina and Pitt. Let's not worry about this, almost every remaining game is a home game.
Miami's two toughest games left on the their schedule are both at home- Va Tech and mighty Notre Dame. hUh.

gfer1988

Senior
Beat Gatech is all that matters. no one needs to be looking ahead of the next game. We need Homer, Choc and anyone else who lines up in the backfield this weekend to bring their A game.

Go Canes
You're punbelievable