Burning all my Cane gear

Thanks Canedog...I just spit beer all over my monitor :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
Beer Spit.gif

Advertisement
yea but UF has that "look" u just know they are well coached. Us u can see it with your eyes its fools gold. We been around it too much and when u guys hired Mullen I knew we fuqed up and he fell in your lap. Great fit and I hope yall lose still but u guys have a shot with someone like that.
Bro, one of their DBs threw a dude's shoe 40 yards after getting a crucial stop. Well coached?

Advertisement
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Send your **** to Goodwill where someone will enjoy it. You obviously have no need for it

I can’t wait for your story about how long you’ve been a Canes fan.
Honestly, I’ve seen a lot of Canes gear at the Goodwill recently. No surprise there. Gave some of mine to the Haitians after the earthquake. You’llwear anything when your house and all your stuff is is buried in rubble, Can’t say I have much left but a T-shirt from the Rose Bowl game. Did that game actually happen? Getting old and my memory’s bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, I’ve seen a lot of Canes gear at the Goodwill recently. No surprise there. Gave some of mine to the Haitians after the earthquake. You’llwear anything when your house and all your stuff is is buried in rubble, Can’t say I have much left but a T-shirt from the Rose Bowl game. Did that game actually happen? Getting old and my memory’s bad.

One disaster victim to another... way to go. At least it is an useful purpose.

yea but UF has that "look" u just know they are well coached. Us u can see it with your eyes its fools gold. We been around it too much and when u guys hired Mullen I knew we fuqed up and he fell in your lap. Great fit and I hope yall lose still but u guys have a shot with someone like that.

**** the irony of this post after last night lol

Advertisement
So I'm guessing at practice there is a throw your shoe zone read in the playbook? Got it
When you are a coach who can't control your own emotions, it shouldn't come as a surprise when your players can't. Discipline (and lack of discipline) can be taught.

Mullen may know Xs and Os, but he's not a leader of young men.

Advertisement
Back