Bunche

ScubaCane

John 16:33
Premium
Just rewatched the first half, Bunche is a liability. He is going to get Morris killed next week

Advertisement
I don't expect him to start next week. I think Miami rotated lineman to see a bunch of people play live at different positions.

He will start....

Negative. SH will play RT & Flowers will play LT. Bunche & Wheeler will come in at both positions to give the starting 5 rest. Doubt we see Gadbois get reps but it's still a possibility.

Advertisement
Agreed. Listen, I know the coaches stay hating on Henderson but the guy shows up on gameday. Lets stop the motivational foolishness and start Henderson at RT and move Feliciano back to guard. Some guys are not practice guys. Henderson is one of those guys.

Al's not stupid. (At least I hope he isnt) No way on gods green earth that we trot Bunches' a$$ out there to go toe to toe with Fowler and Powell. Cant happen. Seantrel has proven his worth in big games.

Advertisement
Seantrel was a mauler last night . . . blocking guys 10 yards down field, hustling down on Waters run.

Al's not stupid. (At least I hope he isnt) No way on gods green earth that we trot Bunches' a$$ out there to go toe to toe with Fowler and Powell. Cant happen. Seantrel has proven his worth in big games.

It's indeed a scary thought. I've been down on Bunche since the first time I heard the name several years ago, and then watched him extensively in the spring game a few weeks later. He's simply not athletic enough. When an upside is proposed to Bunche, I'll always take the downside and love my chances.

Guys like that are inevitable on the roster but it's scary if they leave the bench.

Florida is upfield and relentless on the defensive front. Bunche will be overwhelmed on many plays and we'd just have to hope they aren't decisive ones, or injurious to Morris.

Seantrel was a mauler last night . . . blocking guys 10 yards down field, hustling down on Waters run.

Henderson just destroys people in the running game.

I wasn't paying much attention to the line, but he showed up a lot on the big runs. He also absolutely stonewalled his DE the one time I focused on him. Just completely owned him.

No idea what games the coaching staff is playing with him on the whole OR crap on the depth chart. He's our best OT.

Advertisement
Flowers didn't play very well and LOL @ Henderson being a mauler.

Get Bunche's *** out of there.

Off the topic of the O-Line but Duke's stiff arm at :25 is sick. Can't wait till next Saturday to watch him stiff arm the **** out of Morrison.

Advertisement
the feliciano move to tackle with seantrel dropping makes no sense to me, especially coming so late in camp

Bunche has little to no LATERAL ability. He is a good swing guy....BUT NOT at guard imo....dont like him there...Especially against smaller guys who will leverage him....he's a guy that doesnt want togo against Easley all game. Good for one or two series, but the plays he blows because of being tired or not staying low will be drive killers or cause turnovers imo.

The Kehoe shuffle has to stop @ some point...I'm good with Bunche lining up a few series, its smart when u have good depth on the line...where u can give guys a breather...That Bryantkid from FAU made a few plays..that will be amplified next week.....i dont think Bullard will be the problem more so the smaller quicker Easley. We routinely got pushed around by FSU's very undersized lineman inside..it wont change next week with putting that mammoth at guard and expecting himt o pull and hit ANYTHING...

I seen Flowers rack up a few pancakes....Wheeler is solid as a backup center.

Advertisement
Back