Bunche to UCLA?

Gatorhater

All-American
Hear something about Bunche going to UCLA. Second hand but source has had some good stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems like he would've had the chance to compete for the open RT spot or even the RG position.

I think it's safe to say 4 starters are pretty much locked in.. Going to be interesting to see who gets the 5th spot. I definitely would've thought Bunche would be the favorite going into Spring. Who knows?!

Advertisement
**** of a choice in my eyes..i am pulling for this kid...it will be interesting to see how he blossoms
I wish no ill will on this kid want the best for him..

Advertisement
He'll have a good season not being coached up by Fart Peehole.

Interesting if they do take him. They went 10-3 against the 7th hardest schedule in the country and bring back a future 1st round talent at QB and a bunch of talent.

Wow, "Fart Peehole." So creative even a 5 year old could have come up with it. If you are going to make attacks on coaches, not sounding like a such a juvenile might result in you being taken more seriously. BTW, most of the o-line recruits in our incredible o-line class this year have been quite glowing in their comments about Kehoe.

Someone else posted yesterday about him going to Arizona. That sounds more likely to me but I have no idea.

Advertisement
Back