Bulletin Board Material.....

Advertisement
That same portion of their fanbase snorts crushed flintstones chewables, laced with meth, for their daily vitamin intake.

Thats some good ****.

I mean, I heard from a friend thats some good ****.

Advertisement
I scrolled up in your gif accidentally and saw this.. had to bring it up.

giphy.gif
Lol they r the goat for failed gifs

Advertisement
It's On Now....Lol at Heisman Favorite....View attachment 86544

It's 2019. There's no such thing as "bulletin board material" anymore—as everyone sees and hears everything courtesy of social media. The days of catching a quote in The Gainesville Sun and someone sending south so it could be clipped—long gone. ****, Miami and Florida players were arguing on Instagram a few months back (right after the whole Martell through the Transfer Portal took place.)

Old school guys used this stuff to fuel them as there wasn't much contact with "the enemy" back in the day. Now everyone has full access to each other and words are just words.

Franks' comment just shows what a moron he is. Florida hung 50+ on two teams last year; Charleston Southern and Idaho. Could only muster up 16 against Kentucky (at home) and, 17 against Georgia and 17 in a loss to Missouri. Dude should worry more about winning the SEC East than boat racing everybody on the schedule.

Advertisement
Is this a real post? I couldn't find it, not that I tried that hard/am not savvy with social media. Essentially searching variations of the quote resulted in nothing.

Advertisement
God, that bunch gets worse every year with their arrogant BS I hope we hang half of a hundred on THEM, not the other way around. Simply can’t stand those a-holes. I want them to DIE!

Advertisement
Back