Bulldog Fans are Funny

Advertisement
It’s Saban. He does that to entire fan bases.

But at least they were there. Let’s not sh*t the bed against Clemson next time so we can have the pleasure of losing to Bama in the last second in a Natty.

Or maybe beat Wisconsin in our home stadium?

Advertisement
We now have posters saying we can’t mock other fan bases.

What is wrong with people? Is there something in the water?

I'm pretty sure that ddan guy is a georgia fan

Hey look! The refs helped Saban win another title!

It's HILARIOUS!!!!

welcome to the club the canes got a worse ***** job in the desert by ohio state refs in the fiesta bowl, the '88 notre dame game etc. not to mention a lot of georgia fans were becoming obnoxious trolls creating threads on this board to ridicule coach Richt so forgive us for having some fun at their expense i guess i do feel some pity for the decent bulldog fans out there.

Advertisement
Didn't bother to watch the videos.

And yeah, Cleveland cross the plane, Terry Porter, etc.

Didn't bother to watch the videos.

And yeah, Cleveland cross the plane, Terry Porter, etc.

Next time tell your corch not to choke it away and you'll be good. Refs didn't do that, pups didn't expect to be in the position they were in and **** the bed. Coaching bud, pure coaching.

Advertisement
they're delusional

grats on cheating your way to a great recruting class

i'm sure we'll see more of it

Leave these poor bulldog fans alone, they are the FSU of the new millennium!!!

You remember how pathetic FSU fans were back in the day??? Crowing about 14 years finishing in the top 5 (as if that meant something). How about Matt Frier after losing to ND but begging "Give us another chance' to the pollsters. What about Unfinished Business as their theme catchphrase for the 1988 season, how did that work out for them??? Every year the story was the same and every year they came up short, FSU has never won a title where Miami was at full strength or actually on probation, with us in the mix, at full strength I still don't think they would have won anything.

Poor Dawg fans, they don't think it can get any worse than that? Try having a ref throw a flag for pass interference from across the field after the fireworks are going off celebrating our 6th National Championship! It is one thing for the other team to beat you, it is quite different when the refs beat you.

Bama.jpg

Advertisement
Say what you want about the SEC, but that's conference you want your football team to be in IF you are a college football fanatic.

I bet if MR had a say in it, he would agree with that sentiment.

Advertisement
Back