Bullard won't attend UF grade issues per warchant

I think Marti was only "on the team" for very little. Like maybe a few weeks before he was kicked off. Wylie was definitely on the team. For at like a year and half maybe. Dude got real big and was either moved, or on the verge of becoming a LB.

Advertisement
Just looked it up. Wylie was release on July 1st 2009, says he played in 3 games in 08; says he transfered to Tennesses St

You guys act like UM never has any grade casualties. We have plenty believe you me.

Howard to Golden we have had grade casualties just about every single season.

Glass houses fellas, glass houses.

Have we sunk so low that we are making fun of other teams grade casualties to make ourselves feel better?

Wait to you see who is eligible for UM come fall and who isn't and tell me then if you still think it's funny. We will lose some to grades, happens every single season (except 2007).

You guys act like UM never has any grade casualties. We have plenty believe you me.

Have we sunk so low that we are making fun of other teams grade casualties to make ourselves feel better?

Wait to you see who is eligible for UM come fall and who isn't and tell me then if you still think it's funny. We will lose some to grades, happens every single season (except 2007).

don't cheer for this to happen to other teams, it will happen to us this year, guaranteed. Speculating at this point is just that; speculation. These kids still have 4 months to get grades sorted out and we won't know until we know.

So true. It got to the point that JJ would not even recruit Prop 48's. They were a pain in the rear to bring in. They were in school, but not with the team. Just too much trouble to be worth it. (I don't even know if there is such a thing as a Prop 48 anymore.)

What's interesting is that there were so many more that we didn't even recruit because they were not even close academically. Tons of kids, many from south Florida, but others from elsewhere, that we would have loved to recruit but they had no prayer of making it. Some kids could get by the NCAA, but couldn't get through the admissions office. Some of those I can remember were top national recruits.

There was one kid who had no prayer of qualifying anywhere who went to another state school, got eligible immediately, and played. The one I'm thinking of very likely got through the NCAA by transcript fraud. This happened in the '80's, and I received the information from someone whose honesty is beyond question, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back