BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Advertisement
Man, **** EVERY OUNCE OF THAT BULL****.

It doesn't matter if every single person in the black community wants to see Deion succeed. That's fine.

YOU STILL DON'T HAVE TO PUT ON COLORADO BUFFALOES CLOTHING TO DO THAT.

Just stop it. Stop turning this **** into something that it is not.

Miami alums don't have to wear the merchandise of another university to root for Deion's success.
Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

We ain’t the only one he flipped a guy from and not just defenders. He is a threat to every program, let’s be honest. He can recruit.

He flips one 5 star a cycle....wheres this narrative of he can recruit coming from? CU is currently ranked 75th for the 2024 class!! Deion sits back and let other coaches do the leg work then swoopes in and steal one big time recruit, so if that makes him a great recruiter then so be it!!

Fat Candace Owens is important? Yea, that's my exit.
All these big behind women out there & you're calling her fat? Lol. Just stop. Call her crazy, annoying, ugly, etc & be done with it. She has two kids under the age of 2. This was from this week.

(Not a fan of hers at all for the record)

Advertisement
Another guy, along with Dan LeBatard, Billy Corben and others that are enemies to our program and should just go and become Colorado Fans.

The Colorado State coach is not from FL, but he’s black as well, Luke!!

Nothing wrong with hate watching Deion the same way we hate watch UiF & FSU. We want them to always lose the same way they want us to always lose.

Full disclosure - I am a Cane. I dislike all Noles. I am from Philadelphia and die hard Eagles fan thus I hate Dallas, thus I dislike all Cowboy players like Deion, Michael Irvin, Jimmy Johnson, etc. Loved them as Canes but not in the NFL.

This stuff below just needs to stop!

View attachment 257359
**** Luke and the Eagles.

All these big behind women out there & you're calling her fat? Lol. Just stop. Call her crazy, annoying, ugly, etc & be done with it. She has two kids under the age of 2. This was from this week.

(Not a fan of hers at all for the record)

Was refferring to Whitlock for the record.
Jason Whitlock.jpg

Advertisement
So was the guy that Prime replaced at CU.
Yes, I mention that in my post. Black guy.

I have a feeling some people don’t view him as “Real Black.” Anyhow, Deion is a brand. He goes about things in a way that’s attractive to many kids. I very one has a different way to go about the business. I can respect that. I don’t have to like it either.

So, in essence, Uncle Luke is the actual racist.

Just for accuracy’s sake this may not be exactly true.

Johnson and Prime worked together before and had a relationship promoting the XFL. Johnson did a lot of promoting of the XFL and partnered with Deion to do some of that by promoting the targeting of HBCU players.

Maybe this is all a return the favor type thing but at the minimum they have a previous working relationship.

Look, if you want to extend it to "working relationship", I would point out that a lot of players have interacted with one another, whether it was working together for the collective bargaining agreements or whatnot.

But that's not the issue. Someone claimed that these guys are "friends", and they are not. And you can claim that is hair-splitting, but it's not. It gets to the issue of who is going to actually put on another school's gear and openly root for another school that is not his own alma mater.

As I pointed out earlier, I've seen plenty of UM alums (athletes and non-athletes) wearing another school's logo WHEN IT INVOLVES THEIR KIDS. I've seen more than one of my UM fraternity brothers wearing the logos of other ACC schools because their kids go to those schools. So be it.

But you need a greater justification for why you would do that in public, when your OWN brand is so closely associated with UM. Everyone knows that Michael and Dwayne and Warren are Hurricanes. They don't tune in and think "I didn't know Michael Irvin went to Colorado". So you'd **** well better have a superior justification for wearing another school's gear than just "I previously promoted the XFL with this guy" or "I partnered with this guy to promote some HBCU players".

Finally, we have to remember that a lot of people on this thread are commenting as FANS. That's it, just fans. UM is not their alma mater. They did not play for the University of Miami football team for 4 years. There are levels to this. We are talking about guys who have UM degrees and who gave their all for UM football and who have been VERY closely identified with UM football for decades, not just some random fan who roots for Miami occasionally.

I expect better from Michael and Dwayne. Warren is a **** mess and possibly irredeemable at this point.

Another guy, along with Dan LeBatard, Billy Corben and others that are enemies to our program and should just go and become Colorado Fans.

The Colorado State coach is not from FL, but he’s black as well, Luke!!

Nothing wrong with hate watching Deion the same way we hate watch UiF & FSU. We want them to always lose the same way they want us to always lose.

Full disclosure - I am a Cane. I dislike all Noles. I am from Philadelphia and die hard Eagles fan thus I hate Dallas, thus I dislike all Cowboy players like Deion, Michael Irvin, Jimmy Johnson, etc. Loved them as Canes but not in the NFL.

This stuff below just needs to stop!

View attachment 257359
Oh Look....Another POS...You knew it was just a matter of time for this spaced tooth MFer to chime in with some racist BS....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh Look....Another POS...You knew it was just a matter of time for this spaced tooth MFer to chime in with some racist BS....

Yeah, and the last 20 pages of excusing & justifying this nonsense "because Deion's black, man!" needs to stop.

The only colors that matter are orange-green-and-white compared to everything else.

Michael, Dwayne, and Warren are Hurricanes. They have plenty of Hurricanes gear in their closets. I'm sure they have plenty of neutral-color logo-free clothing as well. You can wear a white shirt. You can wear a black shirt. You can wear a gray shirt.

But you don't have to wear Colorado logo merchandise or jerseys. Period. Full stop.

Has NOTHING to do with anyone's ethnicity or working relationships or "for the culture" or anything. Has to do with the school you played for, the school you have claimed to love and support and be loyal to for decades. As opposed to going on national TV or social media wearing someone else's logo. Because "promotional opportunties". Or because "I once interacted with the guy 10 years ago".

Where was the support for "black P5 coaches" for the dozens of other black coaches who have been given the opportunity previously? This is the FIRST GUY to get that job? Come on, now.

I know frontrunning when I see it. Just like when Michael Irvin showed up for the Final Four, even though I've never seen him at a UM basketball game ever. EVER. Not even in the 1980s, when we were playing in the Knight Center and I was at all the games and it was FREE for UM students...

The issue is that Deion is a conman, a dude that has NEVER, EVER given a **** about the culture or our people. As I said in a previous thread, he had no problem being a company man, parroting nonsense until they stopped patting him on the head. Then he suddenly gave a crap, by taking the JSU job, knowing full well he didn't give a **** about that institution either. He was there in an attempt to cut the line in regards to climbing the coaching ranks, and it worked, and to be honest, was an inspired idea. Amazing that as soon as someone came calling, he ran out the door, and his "We're going to do something for the culture, we're going to bring it back" rhetoric went as well. Maybe I wouldn't have a problem with the guy had he kept his mouth shut and not brought in God and everything else, when it was all BS, but he was running an obvious con.

Amazing that all those celebrities that showed up to Jackson to ride his jock magically forgot that school existed once the circus left town. JSU is right back to square one, but hey, at least they got some facility improvements out of it, and an ESPN Gameday appearance. What's even worse that Deion and his people "Borrowed" a lot of the HBCU experience, and brought it to a place where 2% of the student body is Black. Bet you that if he has any significant success at CU, he will try to erase JSU from his narrative.

He's hiding behind our people, just like the prosperity preachers that rob our community of wealth. They use "If you are against me, you are racist" to deflect any and all accountability. Deion is free to do whatever he wants, but keep this in mind: Neither he nor the rest of these Black celebrities ever bothered to support guys like Ty Willingham, David Shaw, Randy Shannon, etc. David Shaw was winning at STANFORD for years, it would have been nice had Black celebrities supported him like older Black celebrities supported John Thompson at Georgetown and John Chaney at Temple. That didn't happen, because our celebrities are trash now and the ones that aren't are aging out. I'll never get how we went from Harry Belafonte and Sidney Poitier to Offset and Lil Wayne. It's going to be a sad day when Denzel Washington, Sam Jackson and that generation leave the scene because the bench is weak.

Amazing how someone like Warren Sapp gave minimal if any significant support to Randy Shannon, a brother he KNOWS. Randy coached Sapp, but then again, Warren is a POS so I'm not all that shocked. Warren will jump on any bandwagon, and I am willing to bet people like Zo could do without him being around the program. He's an alum, but honestly, he's that dude at the class reunion no one really wants to deal with.

Most people on here never met Deion Sanders, so this all comes off a little too personal and unnecessary.

Harry Belafonte and Sidney Poitier chose to answer a calling... Not fair to put that level of responsibility on celebrities who haven't assumed a similar role in the black community; Wayne said himself, he "don't know what racism is".

Without getting personal, the jersey-wearing goes against that "bunker-mentality" the Hurricane brotherhood represents and is trying to instill in the next generation of Hurricanes.

All About The []__[].

Last edited:
You can tell a lot about someone if they actually agree with that walrus Whitlock on anything. His tap dancing really does pay off for his desired demographic huh
Same can be said for Bishop Saunders & his sheep. Guess we find ourselves at an impasse...

HOW BOUT THEM CANES.. :6fps6:

Advertisement
Back