BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

That’s a great way to get off on the right foot. Hey guys, I’m your new coach, I’m bringing in real football players, dudes with talent. Unlike most of you

It's what Mario should have done and should be doing this offseason.

I'm honestly worried Mario will hang on to too many of Manny/Richt's scrub players and we'll just be incrementally better next year.

I could easily see us finishing recruiting ranked #6-10, and finish with maybe 12 portal kids, some of which are impact guys, others depth guys. Maybe we see 35 new kids on the team next year.

That's NOT NEARLY good enough. That will be enough to turn this 5 win team to maybe a 7 or 8 win team, and Mario will say it's progress. When what he SHOULD be doing is going balls to the wall - land a top 3 class and sign 20+ from the portal. Do a total scrub of the entire roster top to bottom. Win 10 games next year and gather some REAL momentum.

Advertisement
Prime just landed Sean Lewis to be his OC

mother fudger

time to get your *** in gear Mario or you will lose the rest of the fanbase
This jock riding fanbase been gone. Frankly, I can't wait to see the douchebags go front run for Deion. Deuces.

Time to clear out the roster and the fanbase. Tired of this nonsense. Grown men riding Deion Sanders like he's a **** cruise.

Advertisement

Angry Denzel Washington GIF

As someone who grew up in Colorado and attended a fair amount of Buffs games as a kid when they were a national power I'm intrigued how this turns out. Always have followed CU and will root for them unless they are playing Miami, so I hope they come back to national relevance again.

That being said fvck Deion.
There's a few mixed messages to unpack here.

Advertisement
Why is this here? When did we become Buffsinsight?

Because Deon says what he's going to do and he goes out and does it. Mario is SLOW AS ****.

There are ZERO reasons that have anything to do with FOOTBALL why Gattis would still be around. Letting him find a soft landing is a luxury Mario might think we have but we probably don't.

Advertisement
So they’ll put up 32 a game with Lewis but give up 40 with Kelly.

Some of y’all gonna cry when he goes 3-9 his first year.

Advertisement
"Fired Head Football Coach" continues to be the best job in America. This guy got fired in 2019 and will still get checks from FSU into 2023, giving him time to get hired and fired from 2 other universities in the meantime. Must be nice.
Did he get bought out by FAU too or did his contract just expire?

Advertisement
Back