BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Advertisement
At 1-11 anything he does is a step up... LOL!!!... I mentioned earlier in the thread he's in a no lose situation at Colorado..
I agree.

I think he'll do well. Colorado isn't hard to recruit...once kids get on campus, its not hard to close the deal. Great campus, great amenities, great community. When they were challenging for national and BigXII titles they were recruiting the inner cities (especially in California) and in Texas pretty hard. Deion Sanders has a connection, cache, etc. that gets his foot in the door with an incredible amount of football players, and they will get players to campus to close the deal. He can raise an army of players that are devout Coach Prime Guys. He's that kind of cult of personality.

Advertisement
2B5C4709-9148-4DFD-935B-23C08977C5D6.png

Lol too good to make up
F4BC8864-BC6C-49CE-91A1-A75145FAFE88.gif

I agree.

I think he'll do well. Colorado isn't hard to recruit...once kids get on campus, its not hard to close the deal. Great campus, great amenities, great community. When they were challenging for national and BigXII titles they were recruiting the inner cities (especially in California) and in Texas pretty hard. Deion Sanders has a connection, cache, etc. that gets his foot in the door with an incredible amount of football players, and they will get players to campus to close the deal. He can raise an army of players that are devout Coach Prime Guys. He's that kind of cult of personality.
Animated GIF

“It ain’t gonna be no more of a mess that these wonderful fans, the student body and some of your parents have put up with for probably two decades now. I’m coming, and when I get here, it’s gonna be changed,” Sanders told a room full of Colorado players. “So I want y’all to get ready to go ahead and jump in the portal and do whatever you’re gonna get because if more of you jump in, the more room you make.”

Advertisement
It's amazing how many Miami Fans are riding Deion's jock. You'd think he was Urban Meyer or some other high end coach. He's Creflo Dollar on the sidelines. The question is whether recruits see through the nonsense and if so, how quickly. He's already been exposed as being full of it in regards to the culture.

Advertisement
Colorado is a really odd landing spot to me.
And I’m also calling bull**** on all the sudden transfer interest. Why, because he had success at an HBCU? He may be fantastic, but the game is about to get much tougher than facing suspect, underfunded programs week to week.
I would have been less skeptical at USF

How cringe was it when he announced he came with Louis luggage? I like expensive stuff as much as the next dude but to announce it. Total deuschebag.
Lol that one went over your head. He was using a metaphor to describe the quality of the 10 talent/players he's bringing with him from JSU. Wasn't talking about literal luggage lol

Advertisement
Lol that one went over your head. He was using a metaphor to describe the quality of the 10 talent/players he's bringing with him from JSU. Wasn't talking about literal luggage lol

There’s a video of him getting off his jet … literally has LV luggage.

LOL at the Prime HATERS 😂! All the **** they talked about him, but you can’t hear a peep from them right now. . .

It's amazing how many Miami Fans are riding Deion's jock. You'd think he was Urban Meyer or some other high end coach. He's Creflo Dollar on the sidelines. The question is whether recruits see through the nonsense and if so, how quickly. He's already been exposed as being full of it in regards to the culture.
Live the Creflo reference.

CLEVER.

Screenshot_20221205_174706_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Back