Budweiser Blades

Advertisement
I believe drinking is illegal on tv maybe.
Surprised the beer touched his lips.

Will never see that in a real commercial.

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Advertisement
I thought NCAA athletes weren't allowed to be involved with stuff with alcohol or tobacco? Cool for Blades!

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Jr. is acting now? Good for him as I am sure he made some nice scratch but that didn’t look like NIL as much as just a good ole fashioned acting gig.
acting gig that previously would have been illegal,...but is not now with NIL, i believe.

Advertisement
I believe drinking is illegal on tv maybe.
Surprised the beer touched his lips.

Will never see that in a real commercial.

The FCC used to have a strict rule about not allowing anyone on TV to be seen drinking alcohol. I've noted in recent years that they've either changed or lightened up enforcement of that rule. You'll now commonly see TV characters taking a quick sip of alcohol every now and again. Its always a quick sip followed by a camera change.

The FCC used to have a strict rule about not allowing anyone on TV to be seen drinking alcohol. I've noted in recent years that they've either changed or lightened up enforcement of that rule. You'll now commonly see TV characters taking a quick sip of alcohol every now and again. Its always a quick sip followed by a camera change.
haven't seen that yet. I'll look for it

Advertisement
Back