Bud Elliot is a Douche

Imagine being this tone deaf. Manny is better. Riiigghhttt

I never brought Manny into any comparisons. YOU DID, to protect your man-crush Norvell.

You have destroyed all of your credibility, just to white-knight for Norvell.

Advertisement
Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics
Did I stutter?

I never brought Manny into any comparisons. YOU DID, to protect your man-crush Norvell.

You have destroyed all of your credibility, just to white-knight for Norvell.
The entire thread was me talking about Manny. Literally not one post is about anything but that.

So you're double down on being a complete laughing stock? Cool for you for sticking to your moronic stance and dying on that hill.
Laughing stock? Lol. In what world? I’ve never even seen you post here. At least I know TOC from being crazy.

Advertisement
Laughing stock? Lol. In what world? I’ve never even seen you post here. At least I know TOC from being crazy.
Laughing stock with moronic comments and takes and somehow thinking that is a good thing.

The rehashing of this thread was by someone pointing out your idiocy just three days ago.

You are the clown that everyone makes fun of and instead thinks they are laughing with you.

Clown Reaction GIF by Sarah Squirm

The entire thread was me talking about Manny. Literally not one post is about anything but that.

No, this entire thread has been about you gobbling Norvell's **** and then saying "But Manny, but Manny."

Keep clowning.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You can have your opinion on Manny whether good, bad, or neutral but imagine attempting to defend Norvell off a 3-6 season and then proceeding to lose to aJACKSONVILLE STATE AT HOME

Advertisement
Back