NFL Bucs Thread

Advertisement
Tickets high as ****. Just ain't that entertaining. HULU has live sports...sometimes.
So you don't find it entertaining seeing a bunch of replaceable dudes chucking up 3s and waiting to see which team gets luckier. You don't like when a game is actually close and you get 20 minutes of real time to resolve the final minute of the game with 5 timeouts and 4 replay reviews?

You're in the minority there dude look at the ratings trends! /s

Advertisement
Maybe they'll meet in the Finals next year when Lowry gets a S+T to a contender.
I'm glad AG was sent to a contender. We shipped him, AG, and Fouriner about a year or two too late. Good players but should not make up the core of a team. As much as I hate Lowry's game, I cant deny the fact he gets **** done. The type of player you hate when he is on the other team but love when he is on your team.

So you don't find it entertaining seeing a bunch of replaceable dudes chucking up 3s and waiting to see which team gets luckier. You don't like when a game is actually close and you get 20 minutes of real time to resolve the final minute of the game with 5 timeouts and 4 replay reviews?

You're in the minority there dude look at the ratings trends! /s
Someone suggested removing the three point line below free extended (effectively eliminating corner 3s). Kirk Goldsberry suggested each home court can draw their own three point line ala home parks in baseball. I like both of these ideas to at least change up the monotony.

I'll always watch the NBA year after year, but unfortunately I doubt Adam Silver has any clue on how to fix this problem. Hopefully him and the other power brokers do not wait until next decade to do something. When Daryl Morey says 3s are worth too much, an alarm should have rung off in Silver's head.

+ the issues with the scheduling influence game quality

Last edited:
Someone suggested removing the three point line below free extended (effectively eliminating corner 3s). Kirk Goldsberry suggested each home court can draw their own three point line ala home parks in baseball. I like both of these ideas to at least change up the monotony.

I'll always watch the NBA year after year, but unfortunately I doubt Adam Silver has any clue on how to fix this problem. Hopefully him and the other power brokers do not wait until next decade to do something. When Daryl Morey says 3s are worth too much, an alarm should have rung off in Silver's head.

+ the issues with the scheduling influence game quality
Yeah the league has a ton of issues and Silver is focused on all the wrong things. He's made a ton of public blunders like the China fiasco or his reaction to the charges against Masai. I have zero confidence in him at this point.

Advertisement

been a minute since we've had a Cane/Buc, unless I'm forgetting someone.
Yeah, not many. Last I remember was Mike James. He had a few nice games, got hurt, never heard from again.

Advertisement
Back