Buckle up it’s about to get bumpy

Advertisement
Advertisement
They've figured out how to make even more $$$ off these kids. How IDK, but controlling organizations don't just give up control of human resources and the money without a plan to make even more money. Someone here smarter than me I'm sure has an idea what the ncaa is really doing.

Advertisement
It doesn't mean anything yet.

You CAN transfer and get immediate eligibility...assuming anyone has an IC to offer you.

Otherwise, you can just do be a glorified walk-on.
Yup, ain't nobody going anywhere until they got a place to go.

Now if colleges make space for these transfers, think of how that screws over the high school players looking for a scholarship.

Uh...no.

Until the IC rules are changed, we are just going to have thousands of kids in the Portal yanking on their limp d!cks.

For now. Imo this could lead to teams de-emphasizing high school kids even more.

Were already allocating 20-25% of our scholarships to portal guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it sad that I'm so scarred I saw the thread title and expected to read about a wave of suspensions and/or an NCAA investigation?

For now. Imo this could lead to teams de-emphasizing high school kids even more.

Were already allocating 20-25% of our scholarships to portal guys.

No...no we're not (as a voluntary choice). Not on an ongoing and permanent basis.

There is only one way for this long national nightmare to end. Schools have to get as many ICs for Transfers IN as they lose for Transfers OUT.

Any other temporary solution will do significant damage to competitive balance.

Advertisement
Back