Tears Buckeye Tears

Advertisement
He was the epitome of a culture killer. He was propped up as better than he was for his demographic profile.
I have to disagree with you there. Flores is a good coach. The whole Tua situation was weird, but that's not who he wanted as his QB. Besides that he did pretty good with a mediocre roster.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20240101_175945_X.jpg

Advertisement
OSU doesn't really develop receivers. However, they are the best at recruiting receivers.

We gotta stop this narrative; lol.

1. Just b/c u recruit top end players ≠ development. Lord knows we’ve had a slew of high end WRs that didn’t do ish here.

2. OSU have a slew of non 5*, low 4* - 3* WRs that have become 1st - 3rd rounf picks including Olave, Thomas, McLaurin.

I know it’s great to hate on OSU, but they have a system in place that get the best out of that position. Other positions? Questionable; they used to be good at the DB position, but that’s been ?able lately, same thing along the DL.

I have to disagree with you there. Flores is a good coach. The whole Tua situation was weird, but that's not who he wanted as his QB. Besides that he did pretty good with a mediocre roster.
No coach wants a rookie QB because the coach has to to win now. It takes a rookie QB 2-3 years to adapt to the NFL game. The coach will lose his job by the time the rookie QB develops.

The Dolphins winning now isn't solely attributed to coaching. They made a huge roster change and Tua has developed.

These dudes just don't quit. Smh. They kill me with that "We don't really want those recruits" anyway line. It's one thing to say you don't pay above X for recruits. It's a completely different story saying you don't pay at all.

These dudes just don't quit. Smh. They kill me with that "We don't really want those recruits" anyway line. It's one thing to say you don't pay above X for recruits. It's a completely different story saying you don't pay at all.
I mean… it’s a page out of every fan’s playbook.

Advertisement
Advertisement
T
We gotta stop this narrative; lol.

1. Just b/c u recruit top end players ≠ development. Lord knows we’ve had a slew of high end WRs that didn’t do ish here.

2. OSU have a slew of non 5*, low 4* - 3* WRs that have become 1st - 3rd rounf picks including Olave, Thomas, McLaurin.

I know it’s great to hate on OSU, but they have a system in place that get the best out of that position. Other positions? Questionable; they used to be good at the DB position, but that’s been ?able lately, same thing along the DL.
they’re slowly losing it in the trenches , that’s why Michigan been beating that @ss

Advertisement
Back