Tears Buckeye Tears

Advertisement
Am I the only one seeing that he may not have actually signed the paper? Not saying this means anything for us, I’m never an optimist, but there definitely seems to be a question as to whether he signed yet.
Has OSU put out a Jeremiah edit yet? If not he prolly didn’t.

Everyone needs to stop saying we lost him. We never had him. He was a taint from the get, stayed a taint throughout and signed as a taint. He can live with his decision for better or worse. We got highly ranked dudes that wanted to be canes. We got caught up in the sexiness of stealing the #1 recruit and trying to get to 300. We’ve stacked back to back stud classes, hopefully continue to be strong in portal and if mario can get out of his own game day way. Itll all come together.

Advertisement
JS could have been a legend here but instead is going to a school where the fans base has been saying all kinds of racist stuff about him.
I could care less about him. He's not a cane, he's an enemy.
People that don’t see it this way are South Florida football player fans not Cane fans. This progrum needed him, could have changed the perception locally & been a legend here. Instead he’s a trader (pun intended )

Everyone needs to stop saying we lost him. We never had him. He was a taint from the get, stayed a taint throughout and signed as a taint. He can live with his decision for better or worse. We got highly ranked dudes that wanted to be canes. We got caught up in the sexiness of stealing the #1 recruit and trying to get to 300. We’ve stacked back to back stud classes, hopefully continue to be strong in portal and if mario can get out of his own game day way. Itll all come together.
Jada Pinkett Smith Periodt GIF by Red Table Talk

Am I the only one seeing that he may not have actually signed the paper? Not saying this means anything for us, I’m never an optimist, but there definitely seems to be a question as to whether he signed yet.

No. We all saw that.

It means nothing to me unless he signs that paper to us.

Advertisement
It’s happening for them they are weakening this ain’t the same OSU
When they lose to Michigan again this coming year and Day finally leaves they will implode. Why I don't really care about JS, obviously would've been nice to have him but I have a feeling he's hitting the portal next year, one of the reasons they took so long with his NIL. Stipulations about him transferring and not having to pay.

When they lose to Michigan again this coming year and Day finally leaves they will implode. Why I don't really care about JS, obviously would've been nice to have him but I have a feeling he's hitting the portal next year, one of the reasons they took so long with his NIL. Stipulations about him transferring and not having to pay.
If Michigan beats them it’s over for that staff especially if they have a slip up game with that ****** scheddy they have

Advertisement
Did Innis or a Kenyatta Jackson even play any for them against Missouri? They left the crib to go sit in games like that??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back