Tears Buckeye Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's stuck in the past. UM is the place to be for so fla kids now. he will be miserable when he sees his boys balling out here.
It does seem like we’re entering a real good age for Hurricanes football. With the financial support, other guys committing and Mario being relentless to bring this thing back, it seemed like the stars were aligned for him to take this thing to the stratosphere. Guess he didn’t see it that way. We move on

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's stuck in the past. UM is the place to be for so fla kids now. he will be miserable when he sees his boys balling out here.
Remember the famous saying, “Perception is 9/10 of reality?” I honestly feel like that’s what we’re still battling against with some of these elite south Florida kids. They think, “I gotta go to Hartline to become a 1st round pick” and it’s bogus nonsense. Miami was a 1st round machine for years, and we will be again, very soon. This perception took many years to build up, and Mario will continue to slowly tear it down brick by brick.

Taint was sweating this out, maybe they won't be so eager to cherry pick these south Florida whales in the future. As for Smith, his heart was never set on coming here, hope he sees little playing time like Innes saw this year, **** him.

Am I the only one seeing that he may not have actually signed the paper? Not saying this means anything for us, I’m never an optimist, but there definitely seems to be a question as to whether he signed yet.
EDIT: Here’s the article.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back