Tears Buckeye Tears

View attachment 273296

Oh yea that’s the good stuff

pulp fiction cocaine GIF
Broke lil boys holler the loudest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought I’d seen somewhere that the big boosters weren’t real happy with Day cause he was 1-6 against Michigan and in the CFB so Day was looking around to the NFL….maybe the kids/recruits heard the same thing.

I never understood where this Miami is poor narrative came from. I’ll give them the fact that for decades we haven’t SPENT as we needed to stay competitive but that doesn’t equal poor. We’ve been cheap not poor. Now we’re making it rain with even more financial backing.

I never understood where this Miami is poor narrative came from. I’ll give them the fact that for decades we haven’t SPENT as we needed to stay competitive but that doesn’t equal poor. We’ve been cheap not poor. Now we’re making it rain with even more financial backing.
they assume Miami is poor because:
- no butts in seats must mean no revenue
- don’t get we are a private school that is disproportionately well off alumni base even if smaller
- don’t get what having a healthcare system spinning off money can do if we decided to be serious
- inherent racism about Miami from black to Hispanic even as they recruit here

aka **** them

Advertisement
It’s going to take more than one or two down season to write some of these schools off. Alabama, Georgia, OSU got enough good will built up with these kids now days.

However, FSU, and Florida don’t so schools including us, going to continue to bury em!

It’s going to take more than one or two down season to write some of these schools off. Alabama, Georgia, OSU got enough good will built up with these kids now days.

However, FSU, and Florida don’t so schools including us, going to continue to bury em!
They will always be like this they are committed. Saban is the greatest recruiter in the history of the sport

Advertisement
Advertisement
he built his empire by cheating lol
We are as well but we need to do it better. The takes they take from us damage us and if we steal from them it damages them. That’s how cfb is weaken opposing rosters in the off season so u can catch them

We’ll get there if Mario gets enough time from our fan base.

On the brink of a top 5 class, I’m not complaining.
It’s an elite class but I’ll call a spade a spade. Backyard number one and had two years. He got stuffed by Hartline not Day.

Advertisement
Back