Tears Buckeye Tears

Advertisement
That Fawcett **** always does us dirty with his graphics.

Who the **** is he and why is he the go-to guy? They're nothing special.
He has before but this one was perfect.

I like that the money is there.

Because 1) it’s apart of the process now. Why hide it? 2) it’s gets the attention of other kids.

But on a side note what I think is funny/interesting is they are talking about the pile of money and no one talking about the collection of trophies we haven’t won. Hahahha

Advertisement
Being a 4th generation Chicagoan whose entire family is from Chicago, I can say without a shadow of doubt that Chicagoans don't consider Ohio as anything close to "home." I'm not sure how they even think Chicago is their backyard.

We much rather move up Cway neck of the woods than some ****** Ohio

Screenshot_20231130_065456_Samsung Internet.jpg

Why no Ohio? Exhibit A:

Ohio State fans are really going through it, surprising for a program that has won so many games lately. Reality is setting in that Michigan has surpassed them and Day isn’t the hero they thought. Welcome to great, not elite purgatory.

Advertisement
Page 6 dude is racist asf.
And why is it that they don’t pay? They just are not recruiting as well as they used to on the fronts. Urban isn’t there anymore…..and Hartline saves them. They wanted lightfoot stewart and Scott and we may get them all plus Lyle and JS
And **** that dude

Advertisement
Advertisement
And just how soon are they REALLY going to hate us?
NSD is over 2 weeks away. That’s a lot of time for Mario to do work. Let’s see what happens. One of those guys may not even sign in December.

This topic doesn’t get enough attention but how insane is it we, the University of Miami who hasn’t done **** in decades, is stealing and flipping kids from Ohio State? On top of that, kids in areas they dominate in.

Last edited:
NSD is over 2 weeks away. That’s a lot of time for Mario to do work. Let’s see what happens.

This topic doesn’t get enough attention but how insane is it we, the University of Miami who hasn’t done **** in decades, is stealing and flipping kids from Ohio State? On top of that, kids in areas they dominate in.
Other thing too is given Wiltfong’s comments that lined up with the summer takes, Momma was either convinced by Mario or she let her son make his decision without being influenced. Nice to see for both him and someone like Kevin Riley (but mostly Scott given the need for DT), especially considering how it worked in reverse for Stone when the fam was all Miami but he wanted to be at OU.

Mario does a great job with the families, all the credit to that. No BS, just straight up and parents trust him to take care of their son.

Advertisement
Back