Tears Buckeye Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
This board would want Ryan Day fired as well
This is completely accurate. If Mario gets us back to that level in a few years let’s not pretend like we won’t be doing the same thing the first time he chokes in a big game.

I’ll drive to Miami & help Mario pack (just business) if it meant us landing Ryan Day. Give me that offense! 🎆
Be careful what you wish for. We would have been happy with last year’s Mi. offense too.

Mario got his new offensive coordinator.

View attachment 222994
Yet a ton of people here (you know who you are) like to say that after 20 years of our misery, we are the worst fans ever, and that we deserve nothing but more misery.

I won’t tag you but you know who you are.

Just Saying Bernie Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
Advertisement
Be careful what you wish for. We would have been happy with last year’s Mi. offense too.
Speak for yourself on that one. I’ve never wanted the old school double tight set with a fullback.

Most power I’m willing to go is the Urban Meyer/Dan Mullen power spread. I want to use speed, personally.

Advertisement
FACK THE OHIO STATE!!!

Seriously, I have hated and will continue to hate all things Ohio State and will continue to do so as long as there is blood coursing through my veins and air in my lungs. There is a good chance I will continue to hate those slap nuts after I am lowered into the ground.

Advertisement
Dam I forgot how hot Casey Anthony wuz. Two bad she iz a murdering piece a sh#t. Inniehow, thee Ohio state university got wat dey diserved… dawgs missed 2 feeld goals wood normally make an played there worst game of da yeer but managed to skweek it out. More pour ta em.

OSU fans better be careful what they wish for. With that said, I get Lincoln Riley at OU vibes for Day's OSU. If he stays and doesn't bolt for the NFL, I'm interested to see if he can get them more physical.

Advertisement
Back