pumbaa

Sophomore
He won't be on the sidelines I guess

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181031-105211.png
    Screenshot_20181031-105211.png
    395.6 KB · Views: 1,600
Advertisement
Same stuff happened with Golden. Just didn't take as long this time. Golden also banned the former players that spoke out too.

Advertisement
The just is we need drastic changes and the only way to achieve this is by mass exodus. **** golden would still be here if attendance didn't completely fall apart and the banners flying every game

Advertisement
The more people who call out our bull**** AD the better. Everybody retweet this shizz.

It'd be on deaf ears. Everyone knows that Blake James is only good for donations. If you're thinking Blake's going to be a Sam Jankovich, you're sorely mistaken.

Advertisement
Biggest tell tale quote for me this season wasn't the one about not needing explosive plays, or execution, or 30 year old plays working...

It was a simple one after the BC loss. Richt was asked about the horrid record against power 5 teams. His response:

"We got beat."

Shows as Buchanon was saying, Richt is comfortable w losing. He's perfectly fine going 9 - 3.

Last edited:
It does **** me off that Richt doesnt seem more ****ed off about these losses. He is just like whelp you win some you lose some.

Advertisement
Don't be a fan later!!! Just wait till Rich takes his playbook out of the Mesozoic era!!! Wait till he gets a QB. JW is the future just like Kosi was the future last year. [Insert QB name] is the future in 2020! Rich or the corching staph is not the problem, it's the cancerous players!!! Weak HC personality?! Idk what games he's been watching but Rich is clearly the most energized on that sideline!!!

Last edited:
Lol what a ***** move. Say it to him on the sidelines or on campus not from the comfort of your house hiding behind a screen. Bunch of social media attention whores.

Advertisement
Back