Bubba

Advertisement
Who cares what he did in HS.

First game, freshman, huge stage. Went 1/2 FG's and 2/2 XP. Missed a 45 yarder. Honestly not bad, give this kid a chance for a few weeks

Feagles on the other hand...

Who cares what he did in HS.

First game, freshman, huge stage. Went 1/2 FG's and 2/2 XP. Missed a 45 yarder. Honestly not bad, give this kid a chance for a few weeks

Feagles on the other hand...
That first FG was a thing of beauty.

I felt for him, the cameras were focusing on his face prior to the first made kick and the kid was hyperventilating I thought he was going to pass out. That was a big stage and back home for him to start his collegiate career. Lets hope he settles down at home and can be dependable. Cause right now if we have a 4 and 3 at the 30 I go for it.

Advertisement
For Christ sake....of all the things to complain about. The Bubba bashing needs to stop until it’s warranted.

Shouldn't be relying a true freshman kicker to bail us out with 45+ yard FGs. We should have had control of that game so FGs would be irrelevant and he'd get his leg exercise from kicking XPs.

Not bashing him. It is a stat. Not sure why they would even post that stat in national tv? Is it correct?

Advertisement
Not bashing him. It is a stat. Not sure why they would even post that stat in national tv? Is it correct?
It’s probably correct. Not sure why they chose to post it, either. Regardless, the kid clearly has a **** of a leg. If his accuracy can improve, he’ll become a deadly weapon. Plus, it’s going to be nice to finally have a kicker who can boot it out of the end zone on kickoffs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back