Bubba with the quote of the night

Advertisement
And that was supposed to be a strength.

I can’t believe the staff spent two weeks sitting around saying, “Now remember, we’re not gonna even try to establish the run. We’re just gonna hope Clemson’s defenders get tired from blitzing so much.”

What a joke.
Staff didn't even bother using a timeout the entire first half even though we were completely struggling smh.

Advertisement
Dude was making tackles all over the field and blocking kicks with blood streaming down his face.
I literally said, ‘welp, this guy is not coming back.’

Ideal S size, Football Instincts, and showed UNBELIEVABLE toughness all game??! Yeah; in a league that’s so catered to the O, Bubba has no later than 2nd round written all over him.

King and Bubba gotta be off in the back of the plane wondering "dear god what the f have we done?"

Only 9 first downs vs Clemson 34. Say what you want about the the D but Clemson was 8-17 on third downs. They were on the field 2/3rds of the game because the offense was absolutely terrible. We knew Clemson was going to get points and the key was to sustain drives and keep the Clemson O off the field. Lashlee and company failed us big time tonight plain and simple. Our WR dropped balls and fail every contested pass. I thought the rain was supposed to benefit us because of the run game. Well, Lashlee abandoned the run and slowed the tempo the two things that were to our advantage, why? I liked Lashlee to this point but this game was mostly on him and his stupid plan. He has been a bright spot for us but he got worked tonight. 210 total yards and 4-15 on third downs 👎

game plan sucked big time

Advertisement
And that was supposed to be a strength.

I can’t believe the staff spent two weeks sitting around saying, “Now remember, we’re not gonna even try to establish the run. We’re just gonna hope Clemson’s defenders get tired from blitzing so much.”

What a joke.
They tried to, it just didn’t work cuz our receivers suck

Advertisement
Advertisement
Staff didn't even bother using a timeout the entire first half even though we were completely struggling smh.
That's cause they were waiting to use the longest time out, HALFTIME! I saw what I needed to see, coach diaz not serious about winning at a high level, coming out with that same soft shell defense that we came out with in 17 hoping for Clemson to make a mistake is about as pathetic as it gets. I'd rather lose playing aggressive defense than go get picked apart all night for fear of giving up a touchdown when the score is 0-0, SET THE TONE!

Advertisement
Back