Bubba will not be

Mr.Everything305

Banned
Banned
here for the start of camp next week. Very disappointed to hear this from Manny today but feel very comfortable with our returners and FR. He also mentioned that Phillips won’t be here either but since he’s gonna redshirt anyway it’s not critical.

Advertisement
here for the start of camp next week. Very disappointed to hear this from Manny today but feel very comfortable with our returners and FR. He also mentioned that Phillips won’t be here either but since he’s gonna redshirt anyway it’s not critical.
You do know there is another thread about this right?

Advertisement
Yeah , seems like this guy trolling the board at this point

It’s not the news any of us want at this point within 6 days of camp opening up. I do feel that Derrick and Gurvan will be ready to go after being here for 2 and 3 years and paying their dues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well I just looked on here and nowhere do I see it. There is an old post that’s got like a thousand pages. I don’t read old ones and focus on current posts.
It was literally two threads below the one you started. You are either extremely daft or an annoying troll, and it's clear you are the latter. @Mods please do your job here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back