Bubba & Lou named pre season AA by Steele.

Advertisement
Must have only watched Clemson game and nothing after.... Hoping we get early season Bubba and not late season Bubba.

Needs to work on tackling. Hope he has a monster year!
Yeah, he was **** good early on and then fell off pretty bad. Him and Hall better be at their best all season because we got some potential ballers behind them (Williams, Williams, Kitchen, Balom, Washington, etc). Assuming the staff would make that move if one of them falters as an upperclassmen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone else think that Chase Smith should be a safety? In 2022 it could be James, Avantae, Kam and Chase in that safety room pushing each other for the next 2 years. I have no expectations for Balom or Washington. Of course, Smith could have a direct path to the field after Carter and Frierson move on but I'd be curious to see how he performs at safety. Frierson has really excelled as a blitzer from the striker position and I could see Tyler Johnson having success in that role.

Anyone else think that Chase Smith should be a safety? In 2022 it could be James, Avantae, Kam and Chase in that safety room pushing each other for the next 2 years. I have no expectations for Balom or Washington. Of course, Smith could have a direct path to the field after Carter and Frierson move on but I'd be curious to see how he performs at safety. Frierson has really excelled as a blitzer from the striker position and I could see Tyler Johnson having success in that role.
NO, he a Striker

Advertisement
In certain instances some defenses do funnel tackles to the safeties, take the Buffalo Bills for instance or the Cardinals, but in our course it was the bad LB play that led to Bubba having so many like has been pointed out here already.

I could tell Bubba was trying to make up for the garbage linebacker play and Amari Carter and Gurvan Hall being so terrible.

Advertisement
Hoping we get dark haired Bubba & not Demolition Man Bubba
Was there a more annoying villain than Simon Phoenix?

Scared Sci-Fi GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back