Bubba Chandler, 2021 QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some people said the same thing about Kyler Murray....
He opted out of the MLB Draft as a HS Senior. He was selected #9 overall by the Atlhetics as a College Senior, but chose football.

Dude had his heart set on being a football player. Who knows what Chandler wants.

So I was looking at MLB Mock Drafts today to just figure out if ADC and some of our recruits were getting more buzz than originally anticipated and I came across Bubba. It looks like he might be headed to Miami after all lol. Apparently he can touch 97 now and his curve has improved tremendously. A couple of the mocks have him going to the Fish at 16.

Advertisement
So I was looking at MLB Mock Drafts today to just figure out if ADC and some of our recruits were getting more buzz than originally anticipated and I came across Bubba. It looks like he might be headed to Miami after all lol. Apparently he can touch 97 now and his curve has improved tremendously. A couple of the mocks have him going to the Fish at 16.
Please no we don’t need more pitching but good looking for the kid wonder if he chases immediate money

Please no we don’t need more pitching but good looking for the kid wonder if he chases immediate money
The rumor for months has been the Marina are looking for “High-End” high school guys and he would fit the bill.

The rumor for months has been the Marina are looking for “High-End” high school guys and he would fit the bill.
Ya I know unfortunately. We need hitters our hitting prospects are bad and that’s being nice hopefully jazz and Sanchez pan out tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pitching and defense is the most important to winning baseball.
Trust me I know I play and if u look at our system we are beyond stacked at pitching so much so guys are stuck in low levels csz there isn’t space but our hitting is probably the worst in all of baseball

Everyone knows you can never have enough pitching tho
Well, if cannot hit, then you better be able to pitch and play defense. Leiter went #2 overall with a 2.14 ERA to the Rangers. Rocker went #10 overall with a 2.74 ERA to the Mets. Our starting pitching so up and down all season.

Advertisement
Back