Bubba Chandler, 2021 QB

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
two sport athlete, currently committed to UGA for baseball but holds football offers too. Would play football in college if the right offer came along and he could play baseball too.

Clemson offered this kid yesterday. Looks like he is the next up for their 2021 QB. He was told he could play baseball at Clemson , too. According to their 247 writer, many feel he has a better arm and is a better prospect than Lucas Coley, hence the offer.

Junior season stats: 167 of 220 (76 percent) for 2,098 yards and 27 touchdowns; 505 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns on 51 carries

Not bad for a guy who will sit on the bench for awhile if he commits to Clemson.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like he's going to commit to Clemson to play football (and baseball if he wants to).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like he's picked up so many new offers he's not in a rush to commit... Clemson still offering for both Baseball and Football.

Advertisement
"They weren't going to let me play football," he says.

Today?

The Canes came calling - Rhett Lashlee reached out via text.

“Coach Lashlee sent me a couple of text messages," Chandler said. “He asked if I would want to play both sports there, how Miami has a good culture in football and a top 10 program in baseball.”

As of now it remains to be seen if the Cane baseball and football programs want him - he doesn’t list offers from either yet.

"They weren't going to let me play football," he says.

Today?

The Canes came calling - Rhett Lashlee reached out via text.

“Coach Lashlee sent me a couple of text messages," Chandler said. “He asked if I would want to play both sports there, how Miami has a good culture in football and a top 10 program in baseball.”

As of now it remains to be seen if the Cane baseball and football programs want him - he doesn’t list offers from either yet.

Dimare ain’t going to turn down a dude that throws 91. We’re losing a lot of pitching to the draft.

Advertisement
Back