Bubba Bolden

This will be another Peter casualty. He has talent but his work ethic got him to where he was.
Started having agents/“Miami poon” thrown his way and believed he did all that himself.
The kid still bleeds Orange and Green, but Ego is a motherfer when you’re young.
He needs to reorganize and find himself this year, but more importantly I hope Ed can convince him how valuable he would be to his football education, the program, his long term NFL status if he stayed next year.
Anybody telling him to leave has thoughts of his potential money on their minds, not the best interest of his career.
And the NFL advisory board is going to be a **** show this year. When you have some teams unable to get to 7 games or trying to take Covid into consideration.

Advertisement
The tackling on this whole team is soft. The sign of a good defense is the first guy to the ball carrier should bring him down and that never happens on miami.

poor tackling team overall

Wondering if they are just being told to avoid targeting? Having a key player or 2 sit out a half on an already depleted team down the home stretch would be catastrophic to our chances of winning out.

After the Clemson game he doesn't seem to be playing with any emotion. That game he showed a toughness and attitude that's been lacking since. He's also playing farther off the los since we started playing three corners.

Advertisement
Wondering if they are just being told to avoid targeting? Having a key player or 2 sit out a half on an already depleted team down the home stretch would be catastrophic to our chances of winning out.
He's either playing with a shoulder injury, or he thinks he's made it and he's just trying to stay healthy for the Draft.

He's diving at legs like I used to when I first started playing American Football at 18. That isn't going to cut it.

He's either playing with a shoulder injury, or he thinks he's made it and he's just trying to stay healthy for the Draft.

He's diving at legs like I used to when I first started playing American Football at 18. That isn't going to cut it.

I think he's dinged up and trying to stay healthy.

Nothing in the world is quite as perfect as a CIS fan. Bubba will still keep trying and one day he can get a spot here in this illustrious club.

Advertisement
Back