Bubba Bolden

Advertisement
Advertisement
The game he played tonight I'll remember forever. The blood on the face, 2 blocked kicks, the forced fumble. He played and has been playing his *** off. Absolutely a legendary performance even in a loss. It would be a travesty not to remember his night tonight because we lost. An absolute warrior and a true Hurricane after tonight.

I think he will be an all American this yr after this performance. Voters cant ignore that performance. He was a true difference maker

Advertisement
Well, he wont stay for another season if he keeps playing like that.

Advertisement
The only true mf warrior. We still have alot of football to play. We just need to take care of business next week.
Great post! Literally made every good play. 22 of him and we win by a country mile. Next
Fwiw they all kept fighting. They all tried and cared. They all **** the bed as a team.... not ideal, but it’s over. Pittsburgh is up

Absolute ball player despite having a mediocre Safety coach. The Greentree propaganda about him being on par with Carter - and Hall being shoulders above - was always comical to me. As soon as he stepped on the field last year you could clearly see the difference in his instincts/ability to dissect plays and close on the ball versus the other two.

He’s the best defender we have - stud - up until we put 6 on the field and allow him to develop. Then we’ll have two warriors out there.

Advertisement
Very good player. I think he can still improve on a lot of things which is encouraging as well, but he is cleaning up the disaster in front of him most of the game

Proof that physique and measurables are not everything. This dude takes off his pads and looks like Shag from Scooby Doo. But man oh man is he a football player and gamer. Man is he intelligent and instinctual. Man does he go 100 miles per hour every play.

I absolutely love and salute Bubba Bolden! That bloody turnt up clip of him was the heartwarming moment of last night.

Pure Cane!

Advertisement
Back