Bubba Bolden

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Does he qualify for medical Rs for another year since he got hurt ? I’m asking because I don’t know, I’m not trolling just trying to get educated on the rules

Advertisement
dont know either. If there’s no season curious to see how all the eligibility stuff works. Can king do another year of grad work etc?

He’s listed as a redshirt junior. Pretty sure he would have to apply for an extra year but I doubt He would need it since he basically has 2 more years. Anyways He’s healthy too, he posted videos a week back or so having full range of motion and change of direction with his ankle in football workout drills in cleats

Advertisement
Advertisement
That kind of talent wants to get in and get it done. Not stretch and press for another year.
That kind of outlook in Leadership, can help us , then move on up showcasing the product on the field.
He should back it up bigley.

Advertisement
That kind of talent wants to get in and get it done. Not stretch and press for another year.
That kind of outlook in Leadership, can help us , then move on up showcasing the product on the field.
He should back it up bigley.

Truth be told, not sure if it was a coincidence or what, but we went on a little streak and the def started playing better when he was inserted in the starting line up. When he went down, things began unraveling a bit.

Truth be told, not sure if it was a coincidence or what, but we went on a little streak and the def started playing better when he was inserted in the starting line up. When he went down, things began unraveling a bit.
He only started one game and that was the game he got hurt

Advertisement
I think a player has to have the season ending injury in the first half of the season and that player could not have appeared in more than 3 games.

Advertisement
Back