BTW-Jacorey Brooks- Going to be a speed burner with length

Advertisement
https://www.hudl.com/profile/9844354/Jacorey-Brooks

Just ran a 21.98--200m at FHSAA 2A District 16 Championships for first place. National High School elite standard is 22.00. Kind has already exceeded that as a freshman.
Seems like a natural receiver with good feel for the game. Huge catch radius and seems very comfortable running all types of routes. Kid could easily end up 6'6" with freakish speed. He's going to be a good one no doubt and also possesses superstar potential. Obviously he needs to develop his strength but that will come as he's only a freshman. Great looking prospect. I'm sure Dugans is already on it.

This kid running that time as a freshman will be at least 21.00 as a senior and a good chance 20.8 range, That is super elite speed for a baller.
Predicting he will get faster is probably a good bet. He will be a challenge to keep home as all the top SE P5 come calling. Is he one that favors The U or one that will consider leaving home. I know you my not know, but that is our biggest challenge with SoFl's WR lately, see Ladson.

Advertisement
Miami vs LSU battle for him. Long time away I know, but what I have heard.

Miami vs LSU battle for him. Long time away I know, but what I have heard.

I know LSU WRs do better in the league than in College but what elite OOS WR would be smart enough to play in that offense?

Advertisement
He should be a low 22.00 runner by the end of next year.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9844354/Jacorey-Brooks

Just ran a 21.98--200m at FHSAA 2A District 16 Championships for first place. National High School elite standard is 22.00. Kind has already exceeded that as a freshman. His time presently is the second fastest in the US for 9th graders.

21.98 is outstanding for a frosh. He'll definitely have a chance to be a great sprinter running under 21 before his career is over barring any unforeseen injuries.

Advertisement
1576281140671.png

Advertisement
He was more physical than i expected when i seen him this year.

KID IS THE GOODS THOUGH....**** SURE HOPE WE CAN LAND.

D JACK just took the hc job at American...so we dont have representation at BTW if i can recall

Advertisement
Back