BTW dominates Jackson & Demetrius J sacks Flowers 3 times!

Advertisement
I said it before, compiling stats for our recruits weekly the 2 that really stood out to me defensively are Trent Harris and Demetrius Jackson. I think Jackson can be this year's version of Fig.

Advertisement
Didnt I read somewhere where that clown is going to play Safety instead of QB at the Army All American game or the Under Armor game? (Treon, that is) If I am wrong, I stand corrected.

Sounds like a sharp kid. Has a little coach-speak in him: "We'll get those things corrected.''

Man, if this Jackson kid is the real deal then people better just start trusting Golden and his staff's evaluations.

Him and Chad Thomas together is looking sweeter and sweeter every week.

Our classes in DL and OL are shaping up well. Gotta build in the trenches.

Didnt I read somewhere where that clown is going to play Safety instead of QB at the Army All American game or the Under Armor game? (Treon, that is) If I am wrong, I stand corrected.

Treon is the prospect more open to playing another position....he said it out of his own mouth. When he went to the opening in oregon he played wr and looked good. He worked out with brandon and older bro this summer playing other positions. Kid wasnt completely locked in at qb, he just gave the schools that recruited him at qb a better shot since hes always been a qb his whole life , and fsu sold that to him the most i guess......we told him flat out we want him as a slot wr i believe...

IMO hes a kid i would still recruit the heck out of....and sell him as a cb.(i think he can play there)....i also like him more than Rosier @ qb. I think were about to see some attrition at cb imo.

Advertisement
I agree on the attrition @ CB. If Burns is as good as we all think he is..I dont see Dortch and Hope sitting around and pulling a "Marcus Maxey/Charles Pharms" here. Waiting around until their 5th year senior years to get serious burn. And I also dont see Howard/Crawford leaving early.

Harris to me is a weird situation. I'll leave it at that.

Flowers to me is not weird. He is just plain stubborn and is getting bad advice.

I agree on the attrition @ CB. If Burns is as good as we all think he is..I dont see Dortch and Hope sitting around and pulling a "Marcus Maxey/Charles Pharms" here. Waiting around until their 5th year senior years to get serious burn. And I also dont see Howard/Crawford leaving early.

Harris to me is a weird situation. I'll leave it at that.

Flowers to me is not weird. He is just plain stubborn and is getting bad advice.

Flowers is the guy that is stern in his qb decision. And quite frankly i dont get it....His coach played in colege might of even had a cup of tea in the nfl, i dont know who is telling that guy he is Russel Wilson when he plays backyard football..runs around in circles and heaves the ball downfield.
At least with Treon you can see a particular skill set at qb.....he can fit in to some schemes and do things even at that spot...Flowers reminds me of Vad Lee @ GT.

Canes fan this is how recruiting for Miami is going to go on the defensive side under Al Golden. He's going to have a deep DL with long athletic DE and outside LB. They are going to get immersed in the " U tuff " program. Miami is going to be one the most athletic and in condition defense going forward. The famous quote from Jimmy Johnson when asked how do you stop the option" You out athlete it". Miami defense and "the U tuff program" is being designed right in front of our eyes to deal with the spread up tempo offenses along with dealing with the bruising physical running teams like Florida. Miami defense is in the top 20 this yr. Next yr I expect Miami defense with the returning people and incoming freshman to be in the top 10.

Advertisement
Back