BS INSIDERS LIST!

eliteproxy

Junior
Guys,

i can not STAND the bullsh_it reporter insider crap any longer I just can't.

We need a list of All websites, twitter handles and people that were reporting complete unfounded crap! I mean they were reporting actual agreed upon numbers! and please don't tell me this did not have any lasting effect on recruits. We all know rumors are just as powerful as facts in recruiting and recruits already are being told "if its not PSU it will be another school next year. etc..."

before I go any further.. MAJOR FU_CKING PROPS to Pete for saying this

-------
Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 21h
For those asking me 4 Golden update: If I have something credible, I will post. Until then I’m not going to run with unsubstantiated rumors
-------

next here are the people from our side that

1. @CaneSport
also known as rivals (the Miami section)
these fu_cks actually ran artciels and now deleted those articles! ok here is a screen shot you scum!
Screen_Shot_2014_01_03_at_9_50_06_PM.jpg

if you pay a DIME to these idiots to a chargeback

2. @SFSNTV
actual reporting contractual #'s and terms like they were the fu_cking attorney binding the **** deal!

I am so ****ed I can't type the rest so you guys add to this!

Advertisement
the quieter people are the more credible they are. said this yesterday as everyone is just trying to be the first to break it and boost their career

Advertisement
in every situation there are different sides and negotiations etc but you do not come out and say its a done deal...because deal fall through ALLOT. specially when there are multiple candidates involved!

FACT: Golden interviewed for the PSU job to see whats up
FACT: PSU wanted Golden but wanted to see all their options
FACT: Golden will be the Miami coach and not the PSU coach
FACT: Gary Ferman will go down as one of the WORST reporters ever.

I like the liars coming out the woodworks. As exhibited by Genron claiming to have heard "who we are targeting next". People beliebe these lying, wildly irresponsible busters

Peter Ariz smells like a rose. I used to be friendly with Gary Ferman, many years ago, but I can't believe what he's been reporting and it was actually picked up by a national network. He should know better, he's worked for a major newspaper as a reporter, and his credibility is totally destroyed.

Pete's actions were more mature and responsible than anyone. You have the idiots like Phil Grosz who has been a PSU ***** for decades....it's no wonder I stopped subscribing to his recruiting newsletter many years ago.

Of course, most of the fans here are total assclowns. The only way they've matured is not demanding we hire that lunatic Mike Leach, but instead insisting we hire Petrino, Chud or Butch, any of whom would be a much worse hire than keeping Al.

Still, Al is not off the hook. He's got a major burden to deal with his defensive problems, and how he's going to fix that. He should look very carefully at whether his buddy has the ability to fix the way he's been handling the defense.

I used to be a big fan of Butch's by the way, I liked him personally, and knew he was a Jimmy Johnson guy, which means a lot to me, but he burned his bridges by lying to us. And I'm not even criticizing him for his tenure at UNC. I give him a break, in believing his story that he was a scapegoat for what happened (although he should have known about John Blake's activities. Some of you might remember that Jimmy considered hiring Blake for a position at the U many years ago.)

Advertisement

everyone knows im not an insider of anything unless your talking about the walls of a fresh scented tulip

i was just passing along info and i never claimed to be an insider i was just feeding you what i was being fed. i dont mind being scape goated or called out or whatever but just to be clear the only ties i have to the program i burned out back when i found out golden wasnt going anywhere.

If I was POTUS, the FIRST people that I would have crucified is all the Canes who claimed insider info on recruiting and coaching, who turned out to be 100% wrong.

That says a lot, because there are literally millions of people who would get special treatment from a Smokey Administration. I would start with the Fermens and his ilk!

Guys,

i can not STAND the bullsh_it reporter insider crap any longer I just can't.

We need a list of All websites, twitter handles and people that were reporting complete unfounded crap! I mean they were reporting actual agreed upon numbers! and please don't tell me this did not have any lasting effect on recruits. We all know rumors are just as powerful as facts in recruiting and recruits already are being told "if its not PSU it will be another school next year. etc..."

before I go any further.. MAJOR FU_CKING PROPS to Pete for saying this

-------
Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 21h
For those asking me 4 Golden update: If I have something credible, I will post. Until then I’m not going to run with unsubstantiated rumors
-------

next here are the people from our side that

1. @CaneSport
also known as rivals (the Miami section)
these fu_cks actually ran artciels and now deleted those articles! ok here is a screen shot you scum!
98.jpg

if you pay a DIME to these idiots to a chargeback

2. @SFSNTV
actual reporting contractual #'s and terms like they were the fu_cking attorney binding the **** deal!

I am so ****ed I can't type the rest so you guys add to this!

anyone with a twitter account is a insider now

This guy;

MARC JAMES ‏@marcjames 17m

I love being Right FIRST. Al Golden will officially announce Monday he is leaving Miami for Penn State. #TheU #Golden

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure the clowns at Canesinsider had Golden leaving then staying then leaving too. Plenty of idiots pawning out lousy info. Gotta get the story out first!!!! Who give a **** if it's right???

This guy;

MARC JAMES ‏@marcjames 17m

I love being Right FIRST. Al Golden will officially announce Monday he is leaving Miami for Penn State. #TheU #Golden

@marcjames 2h

For the Record, I was WRONG about Al Golden going to Penn State. #LessonLearned

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back