Bryson Allen-Williams

Advertisement
Wow Just Phucking Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll Convert To A Complete Golden Believer If We Get This Kid ...............
**** 1:31 4:55 The Entire Film I'm Going To Keep Up With This Kid

“It was really one of those crazy, small world moments,” Allen-Williams said. “The linebackers coach, Micheal Barrow, knows my dad from way back. They played together for the Giants when they made the Superbowl. I was like four years old at the time so I don’t remember much about it.”

“They had been sending me a lot of mail and I called Coach Barrow,” Allen-Williams said. “They told me to call but I didn’t know exactly what to expect. When he said they were offering me, I was excited. Miami is one of those huge programs that’s filled with tradition. Once we got to talking, it felt like he had been recruiting me the whole time. It was pretty good for the initial conversation.”

“I want to feel comfortable with the school but I want my parents to also,” Allen-Williams said. “I’d like to play for coaches who develop people into men and not just football players. I hope to get my degree in three years too so I want a place that can help. They have to look out for their players, especially the African-American athletes.”

“I play with a high intensity level which means my speed on the first snap is the same as the last snap,” Allen-Williams said. “I feel like I’m a very solid pass rusher and I’m able to play in space. That’s all a result of the developments I’ve made in my game.”

“I’m thankful for the recognition but that’s as far as it goes,” Allen-Williams said. “I know there are more two and three stars in the NFL than four and five stars. I’m focused on being the best player that I can because the rest doesn’t matter.”

The kid had 99 tackles and 16 sacks in 2012. 4 star composite rankings, 6'2 214

“I want to feel comfortable with the school but I want my parents to also,” Allen-Williams said. “I’d like to play for coaches who develop people into men and not just football players. I hope to get my degree in three years too so I want a place that can help. They have to look out for their players, especially the African-American athletes.”

Based on that, we should get a shot, the visit will be big...

Advertisement
“I want to feel comfortable with the school but I want my parents to also,” Allen-Williams said. “I’d like to play for coaches who develop people into men and not just football players. I hope to get my degree in three years too so I want a place that can help. They have to look out for their players, especially the African-American athletes.

Uhh, definitely go to an SEC school.

This guy is a beast, Barrow has his work cut out for him. The best thing we have working for us is that Barrow played with his dad so that should give us a visit just from their relationship from the past.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“I want to feel comfortable with the school but I want my parents to also,” Allen-Williams said. “I’d like to play for coaches who develop people into men and not just football players. I hope to get my degree in three years too so I want a place that can help. They have to look out for their players, especially the African-American athletes.

Uhh, definitely go to an SEC school.

I thought it was a bleed special. What a weird thing to say...

Advertisement
I'm confused by the whole African-American athlete remark? If his dad a Barrows had a good connection playing together then this could be huge.

Advertisement
Back