2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

Lets see what happens but when your dad loves FSU the way his dad does it will be tough.
I keep saying this. Whether some believe it or not. The love his dad has for FSU was definitely put in him as a child. Not saying he likes them, but I have a feeling. His father is whispering anywhere but the U. Or he’s putting doubt and ain’t no way he isn’t. I know I would personally if my kid was talking about FSU. Although it’s still their choice, but he would have saw me CURSE THAT WRETCHED PROGRAM his entire upbringing.
 
With every fsu win, our chances with this kid goes down. So for the last time, can we STOP with we need FSU and UF to be good with us bs? Miami benefits much more by being able to clean up in state recruits than to have one prime time game against fsu. We can beat their *** at noon time slot and continue on our way to the playoffs.

Not true at all, every FSU keeps Norvell there and Wright isn't playing for that cornball

TrumpyCane thinks its worse if Norvell gets fired and they hire somone who can actually coach/recruit
 
I keep saying this. Whether some believe it or not. The love his dad has for FSU was definitely put in him as a child. Not saying he likes them, but I have a feeling. His father is whispering anywhere but the U. Or he’s putting doubt and ain’t no way he isn’t. I know I would personally if my kid was talking about FSU. Although it’s still their choice, but he would have saw me CURSE THAT WRETCHED PROGRAM his entire upbringing.
Im just wondering what kind of nole is he? The type that hates gators more than canes? Is he a nole that at least respects miami as a classic rival?? Hopefully hes the nole that tells his son, you can go anywhere except UF.
 
Back
Top